LT- Johnathan Martin- bullying inside Dolphins locker room

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Miami Dolphins: Bullygate

It's everywhere. Funny hearing Romanowski give his thoughts on bullying on csn a little bit ago.

What did Romo have to say?

Said a player called him a p***y everyday until he snapped, grabbed the guy's facemask and punched him 4 times in 2 seconds, knocking him to the ground. Later in the interview he slips up and says it was Charles Haley lol.

He also said there was a lot of ben-gay on jock straps, dog s**t in shoes and expensive rookie paid dinners but that there is also a line.

Dont feel like reading this thread. What did Igcognito do again to Martin?
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Teasing, Bullying. Left a slandering voicemail on Martin's phone. Basically racist like stuff. Insulting his family. Etc.... Incognito is a racist, bully, and a horrible human being. And yes I know I have no right saying it, but it's my belief.

He put dog poop in his jock strap.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Teasing, Bullying. Left a slandering voicemail on Martin's phone. Basically racist like stuff. Insulting his family. Etc.... Incognito is a racist, bully, and a horrible human being. And yes I know I have no right saying it, but it's my belief.

Man, I've never been bullied nor been a bully, but i can't imagine Martin not standing up. Isn't Martin bigger than Igcognito anways? I would've beaten his ass to the ground OR went to upper management WAY before hand....before this got out of control. Why would Igcognito do such things to someone; esp a teammate that wants to win.....

Originally posted by Young2Rice:

That fool would've got merked for that. I'm peaceful and all but i REFUSE to let someone bully me like that.

You just made me shoot soda out of my nose Y2R...damn you! Lol
Incawknito is a b!tch, good for him. I hope the NFL ban his b!tch ass for good!
I just love how Incognito was tweeting all the reporters that they were reporting false crap, then evidence shows up, he gets suspended, deletes previous tweets and goes AWOL on twitter. f**k this dude, I've tweeted him several times today, I hate this POS, I really really hope nobody signs him next year but I'm sure some team will.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
incognito will go into rehab, then, after a time, declare himself cured, civil and peaceful. next year he will be best buds with mark wahlberg.
Originally posted by xcfan:
incognito will go into rehab, then, after a time, declare himself cured, civil and peaceful. next year he will be best buds with mark wahlberg.

Wow you really do Hate Mark Wahlberg lol

Olberman takes it to him here! I really hope this does somehow end up with this DB getting prosecuted.

https

Wow, extortion and dog s**t? Incognito was just an a$$!
Originally posted by matt49er:
I just love how Incognito was tweeting all the reporters that they were reporting false crap, then evidence shows up, he gets suspended, deletes previous tweets and goes AWOL on twitter. f**k this dude, I've tweeted him several times today, I hate this POS, I really really hope nobody signs him next year but I'm sure some team will.

Martin needs to punch him in pills as hard as he can.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
I wanna know what martin was training 10 weeks for lol

Wax on, wax off
Sand the floor
Paint the fence
Crane technique
Originally posted by matt49er:

He has major issues, he is a cancer to any locker room, he makes T.O. look like a saint, the crying s**t on sideline by TO is nothing compared to this bs incognito pulled. I thought I posting something, but it would full the bully, not worth it.

I pray he is done in the NFL, let him go to the CFL, or the new *gulp* USFL. But someone should beat the living hell out of his racist ass. If I wasn't tinier them him, I wouldn't mind doing it. One kick to the nuts, then take his f**king knees out. That's how I was taught to defend myself, take the knee cap out, he wont be able to walk. Incognito needs something to happen. But he will never get it. Once a bully, always a bully, and a racist, dont care how much he wants to do to look better, he will always be a POS.
Share 49ersWebzone