LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

LT- Johnathan Martin- bullying inside Dolphins locker room

Shop 49ers game tickets
Incognito was obviously a major player in all of this but I'm sure there were other guys on the team taking part in extorting rookies and younger players. Incognito is 30 and Martin is 24, in years it's not a lot of separation but I can tell you from experience (middle child) my older brother still puts a bit of fear in me and my younger brother is sill afraid of me to an extent. For what it's worth my younger brother is a very good boxer and shouldn't be afraid of me but he is. My oldest brother is smaller than me in size but he's always been better than me in everything. It's really all a mental thing, and in this case Martin was the little brother.
Originally posted by crzy:
Respect to Jonathan Martin for handling this situation like an adult.

f**k that stupid manly bravado crap. This ain't f**king the 19th century.

f**k Hazing. Hazing is completely unnecessary b******t.

exactly. it's hilarious that ppl on here bring up the "be a man" b******t. it wasn't just Incognito doing that s**t, it was the whole o-line unit. none of this s**t was happening when Jake Long was there, and suddenly it's all coming out. when Prince Amukamara was being hazed and bullied, Tom Coughlin was livid. it's all fun when they have to pick up food or carry equipment, it's a whole different story when it's bullying to the extreme and threatening family is involved.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
So he gets suspended(Incognito) and PFT reports De Smith and the PA will take Incognito's side, because they will fight the suspension. I dont understand stainding up for the one doing the "crime" so to speak, and nothing for the one that is the victim. I hate the PA so bad. De Smith is a Piece of s**t, and an a*****e. I hate that guy so much, not cause he is black, just seems like he is too good for everyone.

I hope Incognito is done in the NFL, go to the USFL when it launches. He is a POS, and a bully. Everyone should know that. He is a trouble maker.

De Smith use to be a lawyer so that should say it all AB. Yeah the NFLPA goes out of it's way to defend crap like Incognito even if they know they are wrong. Just to try and find a loop hole to say you didn't do this by the book or this wasn't fair.

Agree with bullying... I would never say the victim is at fault for not standing up for themselves because they should never be put in the situation to have to in the first place. It's really getting out of hand in schools too. As for Incognito I wanted him out of the league before this fiasco. He's just a piece of s**t human being and the league was fine before him and will be fine without him. No loss at all.

Like I stated before this stuff seems to happen on bad teams and again as professionals making big bucks they should be concerned more with trying to win than hazing, pranks, all that stuff. Shame on the players who did it to the extreme and the players who didn't stop it and the coaches for not having being on top of this. They have to have control of the locker room. As for the players who didn't stop it they need to step up and say hey this is not helping our team chemistry it's making it worse and put an end to it by telling coaches or just talking to the perpetrator even if it takes a few teams leaders to talk to them. Big difference between asking rookies to pick up donuts once in awhile or make a food run and hazing and torturing them.

I didn't know Smith was a laywer. Makes sense now.

As for bullying. And not at you bud, but for those who say it's good for character, I say, you don't know what it's like to be bullied. I was, and it hurt, having no friends, just family. Kids, or adults who do this are the biggest pieces of s**ts, and the biggest a*****es, and If I get warned for this, then I dont give 1 flying f**k. I am sick of member here joking about it. It's a serious thing. Incognito is a racist, and a bully. And his teammates who never stood up for Martin, are POS's.

I am sick of hearing Martin is a baby, you get bullied and let me know how it feels. It creates people who go to a dark place, a bad dark place. Causes depression, suicidal thoughts, and wanting to hurt others. I believe part of the bullying led to my depression. I had no friends. No one wanted to touch me. So think before you joke or post.

End of my Venting and Rant.
bullying story in the nfl

people being paid millions to play a kids game

they have a skewed world perspective and are immature
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,700 for ChipDouglas510.

As for bullying. And not at you bud, but for those who say it's good for character, I say, you don't know what it's like to be bullied. I was, and it hurt, having no friends, just family. Kids, or adults who do this are the biggest pieces of s**ts, and the biggest a*****es, and If I get warned for this, then I dont give 1 flying f**k. I am sick of member here joking about it. It's a serious thing. Incognito is a racist, and a bully. And his teammates who never stood up for Martin, are POS's.

I am sick of hearing Martin is a baby, you get bullied and let me know how it feels. It creates people who go to a dark place, a bad dark place. Causes depression, suicidal thoughts, and wanting to hurt others. I believe part of the bullying led to my depression. I had no friends. No one wanted to touch me. So think before you joke or post.

Well said AB.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
grown men don't get bullied
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

Well said AB.

Thank you Chip. It is never a good thing for bullying, especially young kids. Kids end up bringing guns to school, and plan on a shooting. I never got that deep. But I at times wished something happened to the kids, but that was the wrong feelings.
So basically Richie Incognito is a s**tty version of Charles Haley, except he never ran into a Chad Hennings.

Chad Hennings, a rookie D-Lineman from the Air Force, was approached by Haley who was intent on bullying him and Hennings responded by shoving Haley's head through an open window!

Haley never f**ked with him again.

Well said AB.

I agree completely. I tip my hat to you, sir -- much respect.

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Thanks sincalfathful,
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

Well said AB.

And thanks Imfasterthanur.

I dont mean to be mean so to speak, just bothers me. Going through the same stuff is something I wish to no one. It hurts and causes long term problems. I do believe it helped bring on the depression.

Well said AB.

I found that there was only way out of being bullied. And that was to knock the crap out of the bully in front of the bully's friends and family. Which I did, and I wasn't happy about doing it. It ate at me for weeks, knowing what had to be done and knowing I was scared to death.

But I finally agreed to that after school fight. I hit him. He hit me. I hit the ground.

This is a true story. I lost that fight. But he never bullied me again.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
From what I read from Dolphins fans he hasn't been that good either so I'll pass. I think Marquardt could win the job. Will be between him, Bykowski and a rookie as high as the 3rd or 4th round.

I want to see what Marquardt can do. He looks like a beast!
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
So basically Richie Incognito is a s**tty version of Charles Haley, except he never ran into a Chad Hennings.

Chad Hennings, a rookie D-Lineman from the Air Force, was approached by Haley who was intent on bullying him and Hennings responded by shoving Haley's head through an open window!

Haley never f**ked with him again.

LOL, Haley is crazy. You have to kill him to stop him. He is like the terminator.
Originally posted by billbird2111:

Well said AB.

I found that there was only way out of being bullied. And that was to knock the crap out of the bully in front of the bully's friends and family. Which I did, and I wasn't happy about doing it. It ate at me for weeks, knowing what had to be done and knowing I was scared to death.

But I finally agreed to that after school fight. I hit him. He hit me. I hit the ground.

This is a true story. I lost that fight. But he never bullied me again.
You have to stand up for yourself and fight back. Most bullies are not used to people fighting back. Martin should have told Incognito to F*** OFF, and shove his head through a window!
Share 49ersWebzone