There are 112 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

LT- Johnathan Martin- bullying inside Dolphins locker room

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Nah, that's your perception

Jim Trotter ‏@SI_JimTrotter 30s Said one personnel man (who's not alone): "Instead of being a man and confronting him, (Martin) acted like a coward and told like a kid."

Said a personnel man who didn't have the sack to attach his name to his anonymous opinion. Talk about cowardice.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Please come back healthy and hungry Aldon!
Jim Trotter ‏@SI_JimTrotter 30s Said one personnel man (who's not alone): "Instead of being a man and confronting him, (Martin) acted like a coward and told like a kid."

What if Martin was thinking he was either going to kill Incognito or leave the team? You box people into a corner and they fight or flee. Maybe it is a good thing he chose to just leave?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Martin is a punk b***h I have no respect for people who cant handle s**t like men.

This is of course b******t. When Don Shula was around and a guy almost left the team because of hazing, Shula went, tore some people a new one and the hazing stopped immediately. Martin was basically isolated and harassed, by more than just Incognito, who was he supposed to turn to? Was he supposed to swing on Incognito and risk being penalized by the team?

People need to get over this "herp derp, he should have manned up" b******t, its way played out.

You should have the right to be able to go to work without having some fat b*****d calling you a "half n###r" and threatening you and your family.
I agree with you Phoenix. Actually this shows me the lack of leadership in the dolphin's locker room. You don't hear about stuff like this happening in the Ravens, Patriots, Niners, or Steeler Locker rooms because these teams have strong locker rooms andleaders that would have nipped this crap in the butt before it got to the head coach or the media.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

The most disturbing part of that rant is that he thinks Incognito is a Pro bowl caliber player....Took him 8 years to get a Pro bowl nod, and that was as an alternate because Marshal Yanda played in the Super bowl.

lol. For me, the most disturbing part was highlighting coach Philbin's son's suicidal death.

This message would have been more effective without the immature wishes for revenge.
Originally posted by AmpLee:

Said a personnel man who didn't have the sack to attach his name to his anonymous opinion. Talk about cowardice.

lol

Oh, so you and the coward that wouldn't even attach his name to the quote. Gotcha
Never really paid attention to how Incognito looks, but he's got one of the most punchable faces I've ever seen.
Originally posted by valrod33:

The irony of this "source" calling Martin the coward when they can't even reveal their own name and has to hide behind "anonymous" to make statements. That sounds pretty cowardly to me.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

Aldon made that fat boy his b***h
I am absolutely appalled by this whole incident. Incognito has been a punk the entire time he's been in the NFL. He's a dirty player, always has been! He has never followed the rules.. how has he lasted this long? He was kicked off 2 teams in college, kicked off the Rams, and now the Dolphins. Hello NFL... time to kick this guy's a** to the curb. He doesn't belong... he belongs in a 4x4 cell with no water, food and any semblance of life. He also needs "Bubba" there to show him the ropes. This guy is a waste of a time. Waste of space... so sad to hear that a so called "adult" was behind all of this. I mean, did you see the text messages that were written????

I hope this guys pays... but he won't. A slap on the wrist and back to work. (Although I do see he has been suspended)
Originally posted by amosmac:
I am absolutely appalled by this whole incident. Incognito has been a punk the entire time he's been in the NFL. He's a dirty player, always has been! He has never followed the rules.. how has he lasted this long? He was kicked off 2 teams in college, kicked off the Rams, and now the Dolphins. Hello NFL... time to kick this guy's a** to the curb. He doesn't belong... he belongs in a 4x4 cell with no water, food and any semblance of life. He also needs "Bubba" there to show him the ropes. This guy is a waste of a time. Waste of space... so sad to hear that a so called "adult" was behind all of this. I mean, did you see the text messages that were written????

I hope this guys pays... but he won't. A slap on the wrist and back to work. (Although I do see he has been suspended)

"Incognito will not play another down as a Dolphin, and his NFL career is likely over as well."

Id say thats fair punishment..Being a douche literally cost him his career.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Respect to Jonathan Martin for handling this situation like an adult.

f**k that stupid manly bravado crap. This ain't f**king the 19th century.

f**k Hazing. Hazing is completely unnecessary b******t.
Originally posted by crzy:
Respect to Jonathan Martin for handling this situation like an adult.

f**k that stupid manly bravado crap. This ain't f**king the 19th century.

f**k Hazing. Hazing is completely unnecessary b******t.

Dez Bryant agrees