LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

LT- Johnathan Martin- bullying inside Dolphins locker room

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
"Can't Hardly Wait" reference, awesome! lol

Jennifer Love Hewitt, Doe!

She has been awesome since way back. I have been wanting to crush that since the 90s

since party of 5...
Incognito reminds me of Kevin Gogan
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
So he gets suspended(Incognito) and PFT reports De Smith and the PA will take Incognito's side, because they will fight the suspension. I dont understand stainding up for the one doing the "crime" so to speak, and nothing for the one that is the victim. I hate the PA so bad. De Smith is a Piece of s**t, and an a*****e. I hate that guy so much, not cause he is black, just seems like he is too good for everyone.

I hope Incognito is done in the NFL, go to the USFL when it launches. He is a POS, and a bully. Everyone should know that. He is a trouble maker.

De Smith use to be a lawyer so that should say it all AB. Yeah the NFLPA goes out of it's way to defend crap like Incognito even if they know they are wrong. Just to try and find a loop hole to say you didn't do this by the book or this wasn't fair.

Agree with bullying... I would never say the victim is at fault for not standing up for themselves because they should never be put in the situation to have to in the first place. It's really getting out of hand in schools too. As for Incognito I wanted him out of the league before this fiasco. He's just a piece of s**t human being and the league was fine before him and will be fine without him. No loss at all.

Like I stated before this stuff seems to happen on bad teams and again as professionals making big bucks they should be concerned more with trying to win than hazing, pranks, all that stuff. Shame on the players who did it to the extreme and the players who didn't stop it and the coaches for not having being on top of this. They have to have control of the locker room. As for the players who didn't stop it they need to step up and say hey this is not helping our team chemistry it's making it worse and put an end to it by telling coaches or just talking to the perpetrator even if it takes a few teams leaders to talk to them. Big difference between asking rookies to pick up donuts once in awhile or make a food run and hazing and torturing them.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 4, 2013 at 1:11 AM ]
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
theres harmless hazing and then asking a rookie to pay 15gs for a trip to vegas he wont be apart of

icognito is a douche

Yeah, how shocking that in seeing a pic of Incognito he has one of those tribal arm-band tattoos...that's the Honda Accord of tattoos for d-bags.

A Honda Accord is a very smart, reasonably priced car you son of a b
I do not own one though but consumer reports speaks highly

Shame it went over your head, better luck next time.

Nah, I think its a shame my comment went over your head. Lol.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/dolphins-suspend-guard-richie-incognito-nfl-investigates-claims-045206231--nfl.html
  • dmatt
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Harkonnenzombie:
Little girl can't take a joke

A guy I worked with played with Incognito in college and said he was the biggest d$ck on the planet. Unsolicited, several years ago.
  • dmatt
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pelos21:

No. Gogan was an incredible football player. He played tackle and guard. Incognito is a journeyman hanger on.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Incognito is a piece of s**t. dirty motherf**ker.
Originally posted by dmatt:
A guy I worked with played with Incognito in college and said he was the biggest d$ck on the planet. Unsolicited, several years ago.

A guy I know said the same about Jeremy Newberry back when he was with us. Said he would show up to parties out on the Delta on his boat with a group of other big dbags and just start $hit
Originally posted by d49izme:

A guy I know said the same about Jeremy Newberry back when he was with us. Said he would show up to parties out on the Delta on his boat with a group of other big dbags and just start $hit

I could see that.

I used to work with someone that went to high school with Matt Barnes and she said that he was the biggest piece of s**t ever and she was pissed the Kings signed him.

I heard it started when Incognito said he was better at telling jokes. He was like "knock knock" and then Martin was like "who's there?" And Incognito was like "Queen", Martin asked "Queen who?" Then Incognito was all "Queen my dishes please!" Martin was like "it's clean" then Incognito stressed that it was "Queen, to make it funny."
Originally posted by pelos21:

No. Gogan was an incredible football player. He played tackle and guard. Incognito is a journeyman hanger on.

This. Gogan may have been dirty, but was a pro bowler and a mainstay on the Raiders and Niners lines. Incognito sucks, is incredibly dirty and will never sniff the pro bowl. Hopefully this is the last straw and he is soon out of the league. If he really threatened Martin, that could be it.

Edit. I take that back. He made the pro bowl in 2012. He still sucks though.
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Nov 4, 2013 at 9:23 AM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

The evidence that's now in the hands of the NFL implicates Richie Incognito and, to a lesser extent, Mike Pouncey.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
I heard it started when Incognito said he was better at telling jokes. He was like "knock knock" and then Martin was like "who's there?" And Incognito was like "Queen", Martin asked "Queen who?" Then Incognito was all "Queen my dishes please!" Martin was like "it's clean" then Incognito stressed that it was "Queen, to make it funny."

I lol'd a little
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Pussification of America continues. "Bullying" has reached adult level lolololol
Share 49ersWebzone