There are 230 users in the forums

**** WEEK 9 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/31 - 11/4 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
The Ginger is going potato tonight, he keeps chucking those passes up out front, just perfectly thrown for the defensive back to snatch them up and take them away.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Man and I almost picked him up to sub for stafford in ff this week, glad I didnt
My fantasy football opponent picked up both Dalton and Marvin Jones and started them both tonight LOL.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Pick 6.....whomp...whomp.
One mo'gin ...
Since I've been SUCKING on the Pick 'em this season, I decided to go with the Fins ...
Needless-to-Say, I thought about falling behind one more game, and changed it to the
favourites in tonights game. Sometimes, you can't kill nothin', and nothin' won't die.

run the ball with bernard damn it

he is getting you yards

stupid bengals
Lol, thank God basketball season started. These MNF and TNF matchups have been an insult to my eyes for weeks now.
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Oct 31, 2013 at 7:36 PM ]
Bernard is the prototypical 3rd down back.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Redskins vs. Vikings next thursday

I think MNF and TNF are suffering really bad this year since a lot of teams they scheduled were suppose to be good and arent. Plus the rule where everyone gets a prime time game hurts as well. Most of those bad teams end up on TNF.
NFL should go to full season flex scheduling or at least start after week 4
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Lol, thank God basketball season started. These MNF and TNF matchups have been an insult to my eyes for weeks now.

The NBA plays hard early and late in the season. So we have some good games on tap.There are so many bad teams in the NFL that get play time in prime time.

HOLY s**t......DID THAT JUST HAPPEN????
Giovani Bernard is just ridiculous, that was some straight Barry Sanders type s**t right there, by all rights he should have been down in the backfield for a big loss, instead...touchdown.
that s**t was cray
Now that, was a sweet run ...
Share 49ersWebzone