There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**** WEEK 9 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/31 - 11/4 ****

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
I heard Rodgers just broke his collarbone?

Nothing is certain yet, it's all speculation, some have said its an AC separation, far less serious, only time will tell.

It's his non throwing shoulder but he can always call his buddy Alex who knows a thing or two about coming back from shoulder injuries
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
Rodgers did not break his collarbone. it appears to be just a separation. he'll probably play next week.
I heard it's a prolapsed rectum, can anyone confirm or deny this?
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
I heard it's a prolapsed rectum, can anyone confirm or deny this?

Haha
Marshall and Jeffery can really go after it.
why can't we draft/sign WRs like Chicago does....
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Watching the Bears offense makes me wish the 49ers could get Jon Baldwin involved better. Just let him go up and catch some passes.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

It takes 3 years to learn the playbook.
Originally posted by boast:
Rodgers did not break his collarbone. it appears to be just a separation. he'll probably play next week.

His coccyx pierced his pilonidal sinus, and the dirt came out.
A better/more accurate statement would be "why can't we draft/sign WRs like Green Bay does...

Look at how they call their offense, they give their WR's chances to go up and make plays, 49ers end up with three guys blocking just to try and get one guy open on a route.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
A better/more accurate statement would be "why can't we draft/sign WRs like Green Bay does...

A better question is why couldn't we have drafted Rodgers like green bay did

Im thinking the same thing. I see a random NFL game and it seems every NFL team has random 2-3 year WR'S or Rookies making plays...except the 49ers

you obviously didn't see the graphic ESPN put up....Chi has THREE 6'4"+ receivers approaching 100yds in this game

dafuq I care bout GB...they're a buncha white boys
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

Baalke's infamous draft envelope said 'AJ,' & it was misinterpreted? @SamuelYLam: The A.J. in A.J. Jenkins must've stood of Alshon Jeffery.