There are 60 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**** WEEK 9 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/31 - 11/4 ****

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Heard in the radio its a fracture

That means at minimum he's done for 4-6 weeks, there goes the Packers playoff hopes....I don't think there will be official confirmation until tomorrow or Wednesday though.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 4, 2013 at 7:24 PM ]
Costanzo lol
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Costanzo lol

I guess he's not perfect after all lol
McCarthy is scared
Joe Staley ‏@jstaley741m
Lots of talk about how great Eddie Lacy is doing tonight but the GB Oline is doin work tonight
Taylor Price ‏@TaylorPrice4910m
Aaron Rodgers reportedly suffered fractured left collarbone.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Seneca Wallace is looking like the real deal.

Balkee f**ked us big time letting this dude go

He asked to be released IIRC...

This is almost as bad as when we cut BJ Daniels -- Unforgivable.

Are we even trying anymore?

I blame a certain QB (now in KC)for holding down so much talent all those years.....Nate Davis should've been a star and gotten #6 by now!!!

It's safe to say that we ruined Nate Davis' potential hall-of-fame career. Not even his greatness could overcome our handcuffs.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Taylor Price ‏@TaylorPrice4910m
Aaron Rodgers reportedly suffered fractured left collarbone.

Oh man, that's awful..
Ha, the Bears defense should be ashamed of themselves. Lacy and Starks are killing them without Rodgers. Pretty pathetic.
Joe Staley ‏@jstaley741m
Lots of talk about how great Eddie Lacy is doing tonight but the GB Oline is doin work tonight

Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:

So the run gets then here and they decide to putt the ball in Senecas hands. Romanesque.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Joe Staley ‏@jstaley741m

Just about every backer has been getting yards through the line. Personally, I think it's Joe Staley's way of saying our d-line wouldn't be letting that happen.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
trey wingo ‏@wingoz

The man knows stuff RT @jocktodoc Packer's Aaron Rodger's left (non-throwing) shoulder injury is probable AC separation. Shouldn't miss time
Originally posted by eonblue:
So the run gets then here and they decide to putt the ball in Senecas hands. Romanesque.

Seemed like Lacy got winded too easy and asked out for a play. Coach looked pissed and never put him back in.