There are 129 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**** WEEK 9 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/31 - 11/4 ****

Originally posted by Jcool:
Awful Announcing ‏@awfulannouncing

Gruden: "Seneca Wallace has an air of confidence about him." Next play: Wallace bounces it in the dirt 5 feet in front of the receiver.

Lol. Gruden is dumb but I enjoy hearing him talk about bfootball
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Seneca Wallace is looking like the real deal.

Just as he throws a pass into the dirt.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Awful Announcing ‏@awfulannouncing

Gruden: "Seneca Wallace has an air of confidence about him." Next play: Wallace bounces it in the dirt 5 feet in front of the receiver.

Gruden sucks off every player.

He's never met a QB that didn't give him a chubby.
McCown looks like Dan Marino out there.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora

GB saying Aaron Rodgers out for the rest of the night with a left shoulder/collarbone injury. Who knows how much longer he's out than that

done for the year

I heard he died in the X-Ray.

Broken Collarbone huh? Well, that is 6-8 weeks. Unless it was major like that break somebody had a year or two ago that was in danger of puncturing a lung.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
He's never met a QB that didn't give him a chubby.

I thought he was gong to propose to manti Teo on his show. I think he's borderline autistic.
[ Edited by eonblue on Nov 4, 2013 at 6:55 PM ]
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:
Broken Collarbone huh? Well, that is 6-8 weeks. Unless it was major like that break somebody had a year or two ago that was in danger of puncturing a lung.

Amendola
Packs gonna sign Matt Flynn lol
Originally posted by eonblue:
I thought he was gong to propose to manti Teo on his show. I think he's borderline autistic.

well, you corrected the "purpose" = propose, however, you f'd "going" in the A on Saturday.
i'm loving this. Packers have no answer


lolol
Well, at least Trestman was paying attention when the 49ers beat the Packers. They can't stop the pass. They have a really nice front 7 and are good at stopping the run, but they can't stop the pass to save their lives.
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
well, you corrected the "purpose" = propose, however, you f'd "going" in the A on Saturday.

Get off my back, breh. Im on my Obamaphone.
The battle of the Harbaugh cast offs. He taught them everything they know.