There are 173 users in the forums

11th Hour Trade Rumors

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by GameOver:
In last hour before trade deadline, Niners are team to watch. They've been working phones on back part of their roster.

Sounds pretty boring.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter1m
In last hour before trade deadline, Niners are team to watch. They've been working phones on back part of their roster.

just like I said. We're trying to get something, anything for players that we're going to cut within the next 4 weeks. Teams probably will just be happy to wait it out.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

Sounds pretty boring.

Teams im sure realize that some of the guys we are trying to move are gonna be released in a few days anyways.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Giants never wavered: keeping WR Hakeem Nicks.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I thought the deadline is done already da fuq is going on.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Kevin Lynch ‏@klynch49

#49ers trade could be in the works. Jim Harbaugh over 16 minutes late for his Monday press conference, which is unusual
Originally posted by sfout:

just like I said. We're trying to get something, anything for players that we're going to cut within the next 4 weeks. Teams probably will just be happy to wait it out.

lets get tony gonzalez
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Oscar ‏@BetterRivals

#Harbaalked MT @DeSimone80: After leaving Niners and signing with the #Eagles, @Jeff_McLane reports Isaac Sopoaga is on the block.

Do it, run defense sucks!!!
This would be a great move to bring some much needed insurance and experience to the d-line. I think Dorsey has been doing a fantastic job but putting Soap back in would allow Dorsey to be flexible in filling in at defensive end when needed to.

He's due 1 million this year though, and the 49ers are only 1 million under the cap. They'd have to do some restructuring.

The Eagles gave him 2 much $$ overall, salary cap hit might be okay for this year but would hit us in the next couple years where we need that room to extend Kaep, Aldon, Crabs & Iupait....won't happen.
Kevin Lynch ‏@klynch49 1m

#49ers trade could be in the works. Jim Harbaugh over 16 minutes late for his Monday press conference, which is unusual

Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

Sounds pretty boring.

Hopefully we don't get rid of dixon

Originally posted by Jcool:
Kevin Lynch ‏@klynch49

todays Tuesday ?..i think
Originally posted by sfout:

4 weeks? Im pretty sure we have to make room for Manningham, Carradine, and wright this week. This is the third week of practice for them, and if im not mistaken, they either have to go on the active roster, or go on the IR, after three weeks.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I thought the deadline is done already da fuq is going on.

42 mins left (4pm est,)
Originally posted by kidash98:
Kevin Lynch ‏@klynch49 1m

okay this is getting exciting....

probably kw trade for some personal lubricants or something.
Cincinnati Bengals ‏@Bengals 58s

Roster moves: CB Leon Hall placed on Injured Reserve: LB J.K. Schaffer signed from practice squad; DE DeQuin Evans waived. #Bengals

Share 49ersWebzone