LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 202 users in the forums

11th Hour Trade Rumors

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Jcool:
Oscar ‏@BetterRivals

#Harbaalked MT @DeSimone80: After leaving Niners and signing with the #Eagles, @Jeff_McLane reports Isaac Sopoaga is on the block.

Do it, run defense sucks!!!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Does that mean the broncos trade von miller?

why? von and allen don't play the same position.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by kidash98:
Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer 13s

"@FlashGordon12: @JayGlazer If you are wrong, can we punch you in the face?" >I'd welcome that. I'm not wrong tho. Seattle not in it

Hope FlashGordon12 trains MMA cause hes gonna need it to punch Jay Glazer in the face. F**kin internet tough guys, I tell you.

I wonder if that is the real Josh Gordon ?
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Hope FlashGordon12 trains MMA cause hes gonna need it to punch Jay Glazer in the face. F**kin internet tough guys, I tell you.

I think it was more of a, "Are you willing to bet on that?", type of deal.

Basically asking how confident he was in his report.

You'd probably need some form of pugilistic training to make one punch in the face that big of a deal, though.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jason Cole ‏@JasonPhilCole

If #broncos want to make cap room for @JaredAllen69, they have yet to talk to Peyton manning about it, from what I'm told.
Jason Cole ‏@JasonPhilCole 2m

If #broncos want to make cap room for @JaredAllen69, they have yet to talk to Peyton manning about it, from what I'm told.

Originally posted by Wodwo:

I think it was more of a, "Are you willing to bet on that?", type of deal.

He said it because Jay Glazer tweeted last night something like "somebody punch Golden Tate in the face for that" when he was taunting on his long td catch.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by kidash98:
Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer 13s

"@FlashGordon12: @JayGlazer If you are wrong, can we punch you in the face?" >I'd welcome that. I'm not wrong tho. Seattle not in it

I wonder if that is the real Josh Gordon ?

There was a dude at my High School whose real name was Flash Gordon. His Mother was also the biology teacher. True story.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
He said it because Jay Glazer tweeted last night something like "somebody punch Golden Tate in the face for that" when he was taunting on his long td catch.

Oh, right! I remember that! Makes it even more funny.
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m

Unless something unexpected comes out of blue in last hour, CLEV is not trading WR Josh Gordon. Keeping him. 2nd in NFL in ave per catch.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 54s

In last hour before trade deadline, Niners are team to watch. They've been working phones on back part of their roster.

In last hour before trade deadline, Niners are team to watch. They've been working phones on back part of their roster.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 13s

Giants never wavered: keeping WR Hakeem Nicks.

Originally posted by Jcool:
Oscar ‏@BetterRivals

#Harbaalked MT @DeSimone80: After leaving Niners and signing with the #Eagles, @Jeff_McLane reports Isaac Sopoaga is on the block.

Do it, run defense sucks!!!
This would be a great move to bring some much needed insurance and experience to the d-line. I think Dorsey has been doing a fantastic job but putting Soap back in would allow Dorsey to be flexible in filling in at defensive end when needed to.

He's due 1 million this year though, and the 49ers are only 1 million under the cap. They'd have to do some restructuring.
Share 49ersWebzone