LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 192 users in the forums

11th Hour Trade Rumors

Shop 49ers game tickets
Come on man, just work something out with the browns real quick. We need a receiver. They want hella picks. We have hella picks. Work that s**t out!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by stunder49:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 9m

And as expected 49erswebzone trades #49ers RB La Michael James for #Browns WR Josh Gordon

And as expected 49erswebzone trades #49ers RB La Michael James for #Browns WR Josh Gordon

LOL I felt the zone tremble a little bit from reading this

Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:

Ban.

I don't even get why someone does that. It's not like I believed it nor did I laugh at it, nor did anyone. Did you laugh when you typed it? If you did, are you 12 years old?

LOL, I was getting excited for a second.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Come on man, just work something out with the browns real quick. We need a receiver. They want hella picks. We have hella picks. Work that s**t out!

the thirst is real.
Originally posted by Jcool:

f**k Ya .. we getting Gordon .. woop wooop
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

you can a nice warning for this ya know
Share 49ersWebzone