Not a member? Register Now!

11th Hour Trade Rumors

• sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by kidash98:
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 10s

Eagles announce they trade DT Isaac Sopoaga and a 6th to the Pats for a 5th round pick. He made over $3M already w/PHI in 2013

Anyone else remember a team trading a player at the halfway point of the same season they signed him???

That franchise is f**ked from top to bottom.

what is hilarious is that this could mean that Tom Gamble is in hot water. I can't recall if Sopoaga went to Philly to before or after he went there to be their VP of player personnel or whatever.
Originally posted by sfout:
We'll we're attempting to shop Nnamdi and Baldwin so we're trying to trade players that we've signed and traded for in the past 6 months.

Did someone say we're shopping those two? I'm not doubting you I'm just curious is that's your personal hunch or there's a report about that. I wouldn't give up so quick on Baldwin. At least give him till the end of the season or training camp next year.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Well this is weak. Not only are we not getting Gordon, doesn't look like were going to make any trades. Bummer.

sucks, maybe they feel manningham and crabs are 100 percent, but i do not understand their loyalty to kyle williams, that guy is a scrub.

I'll be super pissed if Baldwin is let go too and Kyle Williams is kept.
Well this is weak. Not only are we not getting Gordon, doesn't look like were going to make any trades. Bummer.

sucks, maybe they feel manningham and crabs are 100 percent, but i do not understand their loyalty to kyle williams, that guy is a scrub.

KW is not going to be traded, just cut.

I'll be super pissed if Baldwin is let go too and Kyle Williams is kept.

be prepared to be pissed
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mustangmele:
We'll we're attempting to shop Nnamdi and Baldwin so we're trying to trade players that we've signed and traded for in the past 6 months.

Did someone say we're shopping those two? I'm not doubting you I'm just curious is that's your personal hunch or there's a report about that. I wouldn't give up so quick on Baldwin. At least give him till the end of the season or training camp next year.

Tweet from shefter about 10 minutes ago. couple pages back that specifically mentioned Nnamdi, Baldwin and Dixon.
That douche bag Jason Lacafora reported it. He's always wrong though. He also reported Jim Harbaugh would be the next head coach of the miami dolphins.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Let's just give up a 1st for Gordon. We need a WR badly and our 1st round pick is more like an early 2nd round pick

I'll pass if we have to give up a 1st, we have draft picks to move up in the 1st rd and snatch another good player like we did with Eric Reid this year.
5 more minutes
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 9m

And as expected 49erswebzone trades #49ers RB La Michael James for #Browns WR Josh Gordon

That douche bag Jason Lacafora reported it. He's always wrong though. He also reported Jim Harbaugh would be the next head coach of the miami dolphins.

Schefter also reported it.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by stunder49:

And as expected 49erswebzone trades #49ers RB La Michael James for #Browns WR Josh Gordon

lol you're going to crash the zone with that lame joke.

Ban.