LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 232 users in the forums

11th Hour Trade Rumors

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Let's just give up a 1st for Gordon. We need a WR badly and our 1st round pick is more like an early 2nd round pick

I would be content with throwing away a 2nd but a 1st is asking a little too much. I know he is a talented dude but he is an aldon smith type event away from having a year long suspension. Not worth it.

He is an angel compared to Aldon, lol. He had/has a codeine problem. Not exactly the same thing.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora

Browns not getting calls on Josh Gordon or Greg Little with deadline approaching. 49ers been shopping Nnamdi, Baldwin, Dixon for a while...

nnamdi? baldwin? haven't heard those names pop up til now

We prolly goin to cut those dudes to make room here soon

Nhamdi i could see, the other two it would be f**king retarded to release them over other guys.

Overt loyalty to Kyle Williams wins out over Baldwin's talent and potential. lol....and this is coming from someone who likes Williams as a rotational WR.

There are other guys that could be released. It doesnt have to be a Baldwin or KW thing. Moore? Ventrone? Bethel-Thompson?

since we need to get rid of 3 soon for MM, Tank & Wright I say we dump Nnamdi, Moore & Dobbs. Harbaugh won't go with just 2 QBs, once Crabs, Moody & Aldon come back then Cunningham is the only obvious choice in my book, another WR either KW (please God) or Baldwin are the likely choices with Patton to IR another possibility.

Do we have to cut a player for Aldon? I thought he already counted against the roster cap?

I agree though, When Crabs come back i would be fine with cutting a WR, but not until then, we are simply too thin at WR and another injury would be devistating as it is. Baldwin should stay as he is one of only three WR's that are under contract for next season.

now that you bring it up, IDK, seems like it based on most of the reports about the roster they always mention Aldon as one of the players the team must make room for at some point.

Yes we do. He is on the NFI list along with Tank, Wright and others.
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Let's just give up a 1st for Gordon. We need a WR badly and our 1st round pick is more like an early 2nd round pick

but if we give up a 1st, where does that leave him? 4th string or 3rd string?

It leaves him as the best WR on the team.
Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer 23s

Jared Allen trade talks are now dead. Last of teams they were talking to are out.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer

Jared Allen trade talks are now dead. Last of teams they were talking to are out.
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 10s

Eagles announce they trade DT Isaac Sopoaga and a 6th to the Pats for a 5th round pick. He made over $3M already w/PHI in 2013

last 10 mins.
Well this is weak. Not only are we not getting Gordon, doesn't look like were going to make any trades. Bummer.
Originally posted by kidash98:

Eagles announce they trade DT Isaac Sopoaga and a 6th to the Pats for a 5th round pick. He made over $3M already w/PHI in 2013

Anyone else remember a team trading a player at the halfway point of the same season they signed him???
So much for that

Dang seems like a lot of you guys had high hopes for Gordon, lol
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

Anyone else remember a team trading a player at the halfway point of the same season they signed him???

That franchise is f**ked from top to bottom.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Well this is weak. Not only are we not getting Gordon, doesn't look like were going to make any trades. Bummer.

sucks, maybe they feel manningham and crabs are 100 percent, but i do not understand their loyalty to kyle williams, that guy is a scrub.
  • sfout
  • Veteran

We'll we're attempting to shop Nnamdi and Baldwin so we're trying to trade players that we've signed and traded for in the past 6 months.
Originally posted by sfout:

We'll we're attempting to shop Nnamdi and Baldwin so we're trying to trade players that we've signed and traded for in the past 6 months.

Yeah but I mean somebody that was paid like a starter
Share 49ersWebzone