There are 117 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Stupid Rams

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Honestly, I'm too mad at the Rams tonight. Props to their defense - strong all night despite the ineptitude of the offense and they let RW have it

Offense choked (it's the Lambs, duh) and although they didn't win, they did do something important. They exposed Seattle. They basically displayed the blueprint of how to beat or at least limit Seattle on both sides of the ball to the entire league. I really, really hope Roman and Fangio watched this game tonight because if the Rams with their back up QB came so close to causing an upset and adding a W against them tonight, we sure as hell got this game in Week 13 if we come with the RIGHT game plan.
seattle doesnt want to see us right now, nobody does. theyre declining while we are getting stronger. their homefield advantage is ridiculous, but they arent playing home every week and I think we would take them at home right now too playing like we are.

It's hard to call them declining. They are 7 - 1.

have you watched any of their games lately? they dont look like the team that beat us. they barely beat teams that we bulldozed and then again tonight against a peewee rams team with a s**tty backup qb leave it to the rams to f**k up for them to win. seattle's record may be 7-1 but they dont look like a dominant team to me
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Honestly, I'm too mad at the Rams tonight. Props to their defense - strong all night despite the ineptitude of the offense and they let RW have it

Offense choked (it's the Lambs, duh) and although they didn't win, they did do something important. They exposed Seattle. They basically displayed the blueprint of how to beat or at least limit Seattle on both sides of the ball to the entire league. I really, really hope Roman and Fangio watched this game tonight because if the Rams with their back up QB came so close to causing an upset and adding a W against them tonight, we sure as hell got this game in Week 13 if we come with the RIGHT game plan.
seattle doesnt want to see us right now, nobody does. theyre declining while we are getting stronger. their homefield advantage is ridiculous, but they arent playing home every week and I think we would take them at home right now too playing like we are.

It's hard to call them declining. They are 7 - 1.

have you watched any of their games lately? they dont look like the team that beat us. they barely beat teams that we bulldozed and then again tonight against a peewee rams team with a s**tty backup qb leave it to the rams to f**k up for them to win. seattle's record may be 7-1 but they dont look like a dominant team to me

I'd rather be 7 - 1 than 6 - 2. Or 8 - 0 like Alex is even better....
Gotta f**king love Jeff Fisher, every year he's gonna have a division rival that he'll be giving fits; last year it was us, this year it's the Hawks (they could pull an upset in week 17 on SEA that wins us the division).
It was Clemens who fxxked it up for us. He just couldn't put points on the board and worse still was that last drive on the 2nd down I believe he could have walked it in. Instead what did he do ? He co*cked it up by insisting to throw it. What a pri*k !!
it was stupid Legatron that screwed it up for us. Couldn't even make a 50 harder when he hits 57+ yarders on us like nothing
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Can't believe they didn't run Stacy once at the goalline, Stacy was Killing them all day

Looked like he got dinged up late in the game prior to that goal line stand
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Gotta f**king love Jeff Fisher, every year he's gonna have a division rival that he'll be giving fits; last year it was us, this year it's the Hawks (they could pull an upset in week 17 on SEA that wins us the division).

We will win us the division when we beat them at the 'Stick. I am telling you that we will beat NO and SEA this year. No one is beating us again from here on out the rest of the season. The only team that has a chance is CAR because they have an awesome front 7 and Cam is very similar to Kap in ability. The problem is that we are coming off a bye and they have to travel to the 'Stick where we will hopefully have reinforcements on the way for this contest
Don't forget that safety they just missed getting. The winning score should have been a chip shot. But look at the positive, if the rams led by a backup QB can stuff it down the legion of dumb like that last drive, Gore and Hunter should be able to dance all the way down the field in the rematch.
They ran a bad play at the end of the game..
Originally posted by 9inermaniac:
They ran a bad play at the end of the game..


That no back set was just pure stupidity, period !!
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by 9inermaniac:
They ran a bad play at the end of the game..


That no back set was just pure stupidity, period !!
When they spreaded it out on the last play, I thought for sure Clemens was going to run it in. We could have been tied with the Hawks right now.

Just frustrated me seeing the Hawks were going off the field like they blew them out.
The Rams always play Seattle tough...not sure why, because they don't show that kind of defense against anyone else. IF they had any receivers who could actually catch the ball, they would've beaten the 'Hawks. I just hope Tate shows his butt when we play 'em...I'd pay good money to see Willis, Bowman or Reid just light him up and knock him out of the game.
Its fine. SEA knows that we are coming and improving. The pressure is on them right now to stay out front because we will see them in our house and they know that they have no margin for error. Their offense and run defense better pick it up because our offense is smoking right now and the defense is simply getting it done without Aldon
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
The Rams always play Seattle tough...not sure why, because they don't show that kind of defense against anyone else. IF they had any receivers who could actually catch the ball, they would've beaten the 'Hawks. I just hope Tate shows his butt when we play 'em...I'd pay good money to see Willis, Bowman or Reid just light him up and knock him out of the game.

Fisher is a great coach and he is prideful. Even down his QB he makes no excuses. Remember we couldn't beat them last season either. Almost cost us this division. Rams front simply dominates but we dominated them 5 weeks ago and it was gratifying because I knew that we were back to doing what we do and that had carried over 5 games straight
I was so pissed, clemons could have dived in the endzone on one of those goal line plays, he stopped running and fell to the ground like a chump