There are 264 users in the forums

Trading Deadline

Shop 49ers game tickets
I hope so, Gonzalez deserves to retire in KC, having one more shot on a playoff team after having played for so many chitty KC teams over the years. KC should offer up a 5th rounder and git 'er done.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Other thread is locked. Deadline is past. Time to wait for the reports of lower profile deals to trickle in now.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
This was major blue balls!
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VDSF:

not really. I just want to know if anyone was foolish enough to give up anything even a 2015 conditional 7th for our fringe players.
Originally posted by sfout:

not really. I just want to know if anyone was foolish enough to give up anything even a 2015 conditional 7th for our fringe players.

Not likely. everyone knows the position we are in.
Should've traded for BJ Daniels or any other 3rd string qb that everyone was crying about a few weeks ago.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Other thread is locked. Deadline is past. Time to wait for the reports of lower profile deals to trickle in now.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
Confirmed with the league office that just 1 trade went down at the deadline, the Pats/Eagles trade.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
Confirmed with the league office that just 1 trade went down at the deadline, the Pats/Eagles trade.

Now that is blue balls. No other deals outside of ICE getting the boot lol.

The hilarious part is we are a big reason for this because we have 6-7 players that are going to have to get cut in the next few weeks that teams will rather pick off of waiver or sign veteran street FAs.
Fitz rumors to GB this AM....

Lol
Mods,

Can we lock these two trade threads in niner talk since we can't trade anyone for the rest of the season. Seems this is the only one that needs to be open.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/172878-would-you-trade/page68/
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/175438-trade-or-no/page27/

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I hope so, Gonzalez deserves to retire in KC, having one more shot on a playoff team after having played for so many chitty KC teams over the years. KC should offer up a 5th rounder and git 'er done.

gonzalez is the bad luck guy like takeo spikes
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
lol

• VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:
lol

I bet Ike Sopoaga is glad he got the hell off that POS team. The Patriots obviously needed a nose tackle very badly.
Originally posted by boast:
lol

Gosh, you mean nobody wants that type of "passion" on their team? Can't imagine why.
Share 49ersWebzone