There are 165 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Trading Deadline

Originally posted by Raul98:
I would love if they could pull off Fitzgerald imagine a receiving group of Fitzgerald Crabtree Boldin but it will never happen Arizona would never let us have him.

with his fat contract? yea no 0 percent thats happening, Gordon makes sense since he is cheap and under contract for awhile, or maybe nicks as a rental, but not these big money making guys.
I just want to see kaep air one out to somebody. I still dont think ive ever seen him truly bomb one yet.
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
I just want to see kaep air one out to somebody. I still dont think ive ever seen him truly bomb one yet.

His two touchdown passes to Davis against Arizona went 40 and 45 yards through the air. The 61-yarder wasn't a floater because Kaep threw it like Superman.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
with his fat contract? yea no 0 percent thats happening, Gordon makes sense since he is cheap and under contract for awhile, or maybe nicks as a rental, but not these big money making guys.

Arizona would never let us have him anyway so your right 0 percent chance. I would gladly take Gordon if they would take a 2nd or 3rd pick for him i would not give them a 1st.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

why. we score 30 plus points without that junk
Originally posted by cciowa:

Imagine how much the Niners would score if they had a deep threat? Scary.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by cciowa:

Imagine how much the Niners would score if they had a deep threat? Scary.
maybe but i am fine with 30 plus point the way we are playing esp when our defense holds people down and our special teams gives other teams poor field position most of the time
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by matt49er:
Lattimore can practice for 3 weeks then just be placed on IR for the rest of the year. Teams have 3 weeks to either activate the player, release him or put him on IR, the latter has been the plan the entire time for Latt.

I laugh that you respond to only that out of everything that I wrote. I know he can practice for 3 weeks and go on IR but I could see us eating a roster spot for him and holding him out until the postseason.

BUT only if the medical staff knows he is ready to play. That being said I don't Lattimore is activated at all.

You laugh? I agree with everything else you said, what else did you want? Based on your comments it didn't seem like you knew by saying "7 if we take Lattimore's words seriously that he'll be practicing (but not playing) in the next few weeks." I was simply pointing out that he can practice & not play & not take up a roster spot since we have 3 weeks to put him on season ending IR. By the bolded statement it seemed like u thought that if/when he began practicing we would have to utilize a spot for him. Not sure how that wasn't a reasonable conclusion based on your statements.

in the bear game he aired one out to kyle williams
does the falcons loss to arizona increase chances that Atlanta might send tony gonzalez back to Kansas city?
Originally posted by hofer36:

in the bear game he aired one out to kyle williams

Oh, I thought we were talking about this season. Moss and Walker vs Pats?
Originally posted by hofer36:
does the falcons loss to arizona increase chances that Atlanta might send tony gonzalez back to Kansas city?

atlanta is done, they would get owned by SF or seattle right now.
Wow. That pass rush is dominating.
balke should have sent amthony dixon to rams for nuthin--boobie would have gotten into the end zone on 4th and 1
Originally posted by sfout:
I laugh that you respond to only that out of everything that I wrote. I know he can practice for 3 weeks and go on IR but I could see us eating a roster spot for him and holding him out until the postseason.

BUT only if the medical staff knows he is ready to play. That being said I don't Lattimore is activated at all.

That's awfully risky to activate a rookie that hasn't played in over a year in a position that we don't need immediate help in during the playoffs. BUT it could pay off if he can get up to speed.