LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

Dan Skuta Appreciation thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
good for skuta. cant hate on our bargain bin FAs who cash in and make good money with other teams on the open market.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Good luck to him!! very very happy for a guy that did nothing but worked hard wherever he was!!

Others may be more talented, but no one will out-work Skuta!!

Go get em Tiger!!!
Holy s**t
Good luck to him. He paid his dues, showcased enough for a team to want to pay him $20 million dollars. I'm not upset with him at all.
Congratulations to Skuta. His hard work has gotten him that pay day. That potential 3/4 round comp pick is a nice parting gift too.
[ Edited by zonkers on Mar 11, 2015 at 1:24 PM ]
Deserves every dollar. Was only here for a short time but I grew to like him a lot. Worked hard and had some nice plays. Good luck in Jacksonville skuta.
You have to be happy for a blue-collar, old-school player who works hard and shows up, every game. Hate to see him not in SF, but he deserves a chance to be a full-time starter. Jags got a good one.
Dude played great. i'm happy for him and his family, but man that's a lot of cash...
Really liked Skuta while he was here, and he deserves to get what he's worked hard for.

Will still rock the SACK FRANCISCO hoodie!

BTW how long until the 2012s say that under Gus Bradley's leadership and defense, Skuta will become all pro LB?
I was hoping Skuta would stay, but he was good enough to be valuable enough to another team with more money and more need than 9ers. I'm happy for him, though.

Isn't Skuta the guy who pulled the shoe off of a runner and then kicked it backward several yards in a game a couple of years ago? I got a chuckle out of that one.

• Jcool
  • Veteran

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/27/dan-skuta-arrested-allegedly-hits-woman/
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
obviously he learned that as a niner.
Originally posted by susweel:

Thanks Bruce. Thanks Baalke.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by susweel:

Thanks Bruce. Thanks Baalke.

Aldon and Brooks the LB meetings. lol
So I guess he will be a free agent soon! What a fool!
Share 49ersWebzone