LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

Dan Skuta Appreciation thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Anybody else notice that Skuta is having a great game today at OLB? His awareness and tackling have been very impressive so far. He is always in position to make a play and hasnt been fooled one so far
hes not bad but its the jags
  • Liono
DAN MOTHER f**kING SKUTA!!!
SKUTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kid is legit, worth every penny. And I heard some on other sites say he should be cut,
YEA SKUTA!!!!!

making me look smart
you're a prophet
Grand Valley State alumni! That's my boy! Skuuuuuuuuuta!
Slowest fumble TD return... ever! Still enjoyed it.
I like how he simply ran over the QB to finish it

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
hes not bad but its the jags

you must not have been following this team,, he has been very very good no matter what they ask him to do,, special teams inside outside backer,, waddling down the field after getting a fumble for 7.. a guy who was signed for special teams and depth and he has been solid. i am sorry for not thinking he could do the job when they traded whats his name for a 7th round pick,
i watch every game actually..and all i said is hes not bad which is accurate. hes not all pro and he doesnt suck hes average. we played a below average team and he shined..
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
i watch every game actually..and all i said is hes not bad which is accurate. hes not all pro and he doesnt suck hes average. we played a below average team and he shined..
i say solid
haha fair enough but he had 6 tackles today before that 8 total
He needed to make up for his missed tackle
Share 49ersWebzone