There are 50 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Crabtree Or Harvin

Crabtree Or Harvin

Originally posted by swayze:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Lol, Megatron is Megatron, a rare bread. An ideal WR, but hardly prototypical. Number 1 WR of Crabs skills are far more common. That doesn't diminish his skill set, but not all number ones are Julio Jones and Megatron.

that bread looks pretty common
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
wake up Prisoner, you're talking in your sleep!!

nah he is right I could catch 1 pass and have better numbers to =p
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

/THREAD.

Haha. Crabtree says, "The Legion Of Whom?"

what's crabtrees numbers against the "legion oh whom" in the two games he's played them?
[ Edited by hawker84 on Oct 25, 2013 at 2:47 PM ]
Originally posted by hawker84:
what's crabtrees numbers against the "legion oh whom" in the two games he's played them?

8 catches for 96 yards.

not very good
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

not very good

Its aight. We are a running team against a top secondary. 8 catches for 96 ain't good, but its not too bad considering. Better then having an immature child on the team like Harvin.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

not very good

Its aight. We are a running team against a top secondary. 8 catches for 96 ain't good, but its not too bad considering. Better then having an immature child on the team like Harvin.

Oh don't get me wrong, I'd much rather have Crabs than Harvin. Crabtree really started to explode late last year and into the playoffs. That's the trend we want to see continue.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:

/THREAD.

Haha. Crabtree says, "The Legion Of Whom?"

crabtree has actually never scored a td vs seattle.

not very good

Oh don't get me wrong, I'd much rather have Crabs than Harvin. Crabtree really started to explode late last year and into the playoffs. That's the trend we want to see continue.

Yup. The Kap2Crab connections was amazing. Those two clicked right away even though they probably didn't practice together much. Just goes to show you a good QB and a good WR can come in and have instant success. Same thing from Boldin. Our problem is we lack quality WRs.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Oct 25, 2013 at 3:23 PM ]
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by frankie:

/THREAD.

Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabz
Goniners

three stooges surrounding him, lol

crabs was in the matrix on this play
Originally posted by verb1der:
crabs was in the matrix on this play

using them crablegs

f**k sherman

8 catches for 96 yards.

Prison of Glass: Haha. Crabtree says, "The Legion Of Whom?"

actually if you go back to 2011 he has a total of 14 catches for 185 yrds and 0 td's. average of 3.5 catches a game for a whopping 46.25 yrds. I'd say the "legion of whom" has done just fine against him over the last 2 seasons.
Crabtree is a very good reciever, has shown to be a clutch go to guy, but he's not a gamebreaker. to try and compare the two guys is impossible, they have totally different games, and play totally different roles.

they're both very good recievers, i personally think Harvin brings more to the table as far as playmaking abilties and moving the chains. he can do it with short crossing passes, rushing, or 20 yrd patterns. neither guys is going to burn you over the top, they're going to nickle and dime you all the way down the field. but harvin has the abitlity to take a 5 yrd pass and take it to the house, Crabtree does not... And to me that's the difference... Personally i'd love to have either one of them. Crabtree is the better pure reciever, but Harvin is the better all around athlete/football player.
Prison of Glass: Haha. Crabtree says, "The Legion Of Whom?"

actually if you go back to 2011 he has a total of 14 catches for 185 yrds and 0 td's. average of 3.5 catches a game for a whopping 46.25 yrds. I'd say the "legion of whom" has done just fine against him over the last 2 seasons.
How about the 'Legion of Womb' ... lol

• Garcia
  • Veteran
As Jerry Rice proved, speed is overrated.

Preparation, Conditioning, Skill, Routes, Strength, Focus are more important

[ Edited by Garcia on Oct 25, 2013 at 3:50 PM ]