There are 147 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Crabtree Or Harvin

Crabtree Or Harvin

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Kap only had one read SMH
AND he stared down the receiver. Pure garbage.
Crab is tough as hell!!!
Crabtree and its not even close.
Crab. One good bang on Harvin, he is out of the game.
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
AND he stared down the receiver. Pure garbage.

Crabtree was better than Harvin in college and he is better than him now. You shell out dough for number 1 WRs not swiss army knives. Crabtree is a number 1 and Harvin is a great versatile player when healthy but he is not a number 1 WR and I am starting to believe that Crabtree just might be the player with the most swagger on this team. He is confident and sure of himself every down whether it be blocking, running or catching and this is why he is Kap's number 1 target even over Vernon Davis. If this guy comes back all I can say is Crab, VD and Boldin. Mmm Mmm Mmm!
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Oct 24, 2013 at 10:19 PM ]
Quickness: Harvin
Toughness: Crabtree
Speed: Harvin
Hands: Crabtree
Injury Prone: Both
Size: Crabtree
YAC: Crabtree
Route Running: Crabtree
Better Overall: Crabtree and not even close.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Quickness: Harvin
Toughness: Crabtree
Speed: Harvin
Hands: Crabtree
Injury Prone: Both
Size: Crabtree
YAC: Crabtree
Route Running: Crabtree
Better Overall: Crabtree and not even close.

Clutch: Crabtree
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Kap only had one read SMH

One helluva pass and catch! 250+ passing, 181 yards rushing! From kaep, from kaep, our badass quarterback............ Daaayum still amazing to me!
Goniners
harvin gets hurt way too much. So ill pick crabs. But do you expect an unbiased answer on the niner's message board?
Originally posted by pahlerbj:

Still cant believe crabtree landed wit us in the draft! Seriously tho heyward-bye is fast, but al davis is craaaaaaaaazy :D
Originally posted by pdizo916:
harvin gets hurt way too much. So ill pick crabs. But do you expect an unbiased answer on the niner's message board?

Thought the same thing then i looked objectively. Using kaeps crabs connection they had. It was a no brainner. Almost every pass was a money connection. Unless harvin shows he is a #1 wr which has yet to be shown! Its easily crabtree! Then ninerfan in me says f**kyeah crabtree all day :D
I would have to say Crabs. On top of eveything you guys mentioned he is a hell of a blocker too.