There are 162 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Crabtree Or Harvin

Crabtree Or Harvin

Originally posted by frankie:
I agree with this strongly! Tho with what they gave up for harvin and contract he'll get, keeping that D, wilson, lynch and other core guys could be difficult! Lmao sound familiar? Just like us lol

they are in WORSE shape down the line....its basically this season or bust for them--gonna be sweet watching them crash & burn/dismantled
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

/THREAD.

Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabz
Goniners
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Harvin if he could stay healthy
Crabtree...not really a game breaker but good, solid receiver and the safer bet
I guess people that like harvin over crab like a pseudo wr that is basically just valuable for screen passes and dump offs. He is not a good wr. Good for about 8-10 yards per pass. Whereas crab is a real wr that can catch everything and is great at yac route running and a target for more than just screens and dump offs.

Easy decision in Crabtree
crabs
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Harvin will be out for the season again in a few games.
we'll send him out with another headache on MNF

Ha ha polls flipped harvins winning!
Mostly troll CAWK suckers voting but not posting comments
I agree with this strongly! Tho with what they gave up for harvin and contract he'll get, keeping that D, wilson, lynch and other core guys could be difficult! Lmao sound familiar? Just like us lol

they are in WORSE shape down the line....its basically this season or bust for them--gonna be sweet watching them crash & burn/dismantled

Browners not signed? Who else? Id like them not to implode i like the lil rivalry we have going! Just need to quit hurting each others players is all :) nfc west aint the worst no more!
crabs

not even close
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

Legion of Doomed coming soon!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

/THREAD.

Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabz
Goniners

three stooges surrounding him, lol
Crabtree. He wins on the outside more than Harvin does.

Harvin is mostly a slot receiver who averages a modest 11 yards per catch. I don't know why he's considered a gamebreaker, unless you factor in his return ability. His value is taking easy short completions and turning them into nice gains, but he's not the big-play threat WR they make him out to be IMO. He's a nuisance, but won't dominate you.
Crabtree is by far the better all around WR. Harvin is a better deep threat, but in every other aspect of the game Crabtree is superior.
Crabtree because I think we're just realizing his potential and he most likely will get better. Just remember that he's only really had ONE good season.

We already know what Harvin brings to the table, but he's prone to injury and he doesn't have the bulk to really take on more pounding. I feel that he's more prone to injuries than Michael.

... and if he's THAT good, why on earth would the Vikings trade him?

Only two reasons I can think of: He's on a downhill slide or he's a distraction to the team because he's cancer to the team. i.e. Owens.
[ Edited by Kauaiguy on Oct 24, 2013 at 8:46 PM ]
They both suck right now. I could put up better numbers.