LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 220 users in the forums

Crabtree Or Harvin

Shop 49ers game tickets

Crabtree Or Harvin

Who would you rather have,
Harvin = Gamebreaker
Crabree = Possession Wr, Hands, Great Rout Runner
Crabtree if I need a stud WR. Harvin if I need a kick returner/utility player.
No disrespect to harvin but id rather have the slippery agile guy with great hands that can consistently move the chains. Which has that connection with kaepernick! Tho from the poll i say we all on same page here lol
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i would rather have crabtree because he is on our team now. i think percy is a prissy little thing
Both are injury prone but Crabs is a true #1. Crabs all day.
Harvin is a play-maker but can't stay on the field. Crabtree had one good season. Time will tell.
In this offense, I'd rather have:

a.) Crabtree with a supplementary speed wideout

than

b.) Percy Harvin and a supplementary possession receiver.
Ha ha polls flipped harvins winning!
On our team? Crabtree. If I were Seattle? Harvin. I think each player fits their respective offense well.
So Harvin is the favorite by a landslide according to the poll. But no1 came out and said, "Harvin, straight up".

If I knew both were going to be healthy for a full 16 game season, I take Harvin and I don't think its close. However, Harvin's injury history is a major concern and that has to play a factor in the decision.
Originally posted by theduke85:
On our team? Crabtree. If I were Seattle? Harvin. I think each player fits their respective offense well.

I agree with this strongly! Tho with what they gave up for harvin and contract he'll get, keeping that D, wilson, lynch and other core guys could be difficult! Lmao sound familiar? Just like us lol

/THREAD.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Harvin will be out for the season again in a few games.
The fact that this poll is almost 50/50 makes me
Share 49ersWebzone