There are 71 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Too many rules in the NFL? Rules Quiz!

Its not that there are too many rules, its the fact that ALL of the rules/ ref calls CANNOT be challenged. Any human decision should be able to be challenged since no human is error free especially the nfl reps
And remember, you were given the details of the play/situation, and was able to re-read it, and answer at your leisure. Imagine having to be able to get the details on your own at full speed, and make up you mind in an instant. Especially like the one regarding the receiver being touched 5 yards past the line, but also depends on where the QB is.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
4/10

This looks like a yellow flag that would happen if the Raiders were playing the Patriots to favor Tom Brady. I can't imagine a ref throwing a flag on this!

Snapping the football...

The long axis is horizontal and at right angles to the line and the ball is on the ground (18.5%)
You answered 4 out of the 10 questions correctly (shown in bold). Total Participants: 11542 Average Score: 0%
You answered 9 out of the 10 questions correctly (shown in bold).Total Participants: 11588Average Score: 45%

LOL, I was expecting to get 2-3 correct.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
4/10

fffuuuuuu

Same
  • BobS
  • Veteran
5 of 10
5/10...
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
And remember, you were given the details of the play/situation, and was able to re-read it, and answer at your leisure. Imagine having to be able to get the details on your own at full speed, and make up you mind in an instant. Especially like the one regarding the receiver being touched 5 yards past the line, but also depends on where the QB is.

True, but on the other hand those guys have been doing this forever, have (presumably) read the rule book before, and are trained consistently.

We are all just a bunch of dudes.
4/10 I would suck as an NFL ref or be awesome and just inadvertently let the guys play, depends on how you look at it lol.
6/10
You answered 4 out of the 10 questions correctly (shown in bold).Total Participants: 12001Average Score: 0%

You answered 7 out of the 10 questions correctly (shown in bold). Total Participants: 12039 Average Score: 45%
5/10
3/10...

lol