There are 59 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

St. Louis called Brett Favre

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Bradford is a quality QB in my eyes. I think they should allow him to recover and start him in 2014, but start planning ahead and draft a QB in round 2 or 3 just in case.

After his rookie year I thought he was going to be trouble. Guy has all the tools just can't seem to stay healthy and has had problems with his consistency so far. I would start him again too since they will have the option to get him even more weapons with the two, what look to be so far, top 10 picks next year.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Bradford is a quality QB in my eyes. I think they should allow him to recover and start him in 2014, but start planning ahead and draft a QB in round 2 or 3 just in case.

According to Fisher, this is the plan.
Please welcome the newest QB of the Rams...

bradford is obviously not a franchise QB. Let this injury be the beginning of a long and promising career as a backup. draft a QB 1st round rams and get it over with
Heard Farve on CNN saying he's scared he's starting to have memory loss. Sorry - haven't seen it in print for a link.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Heard Farve on CNN saying he's scared he's starting to have memory loss. Sorry - haven't seen it in print for a link.

New excuse for sending more dick pics - I don't remember. I blame this on the NFL.

hes trying to cash in on the nfl's injured players fund. favre is a douche and hes full of s**t
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

hes trying to cash in on the nfl's injured players fund. favre is a douche and hes full of s**t

Perscription drug abuse causes memory loss as well.