There are 206 users in the forums

St. Louis called Brett Favre

Shop 49ers game tickets
Rams also attempting to contact:

Vinny Testaverde
John Elway
Trent Dilfer
Joe Montana
I don't like the Rams, but I really want Seattle to implode. Now they get to face a drastically weakened Ram team than the one we faced.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Favre was called by the st louis rams organization and texted back with d*ck pics

LOL!!!
this just in, the rams are digging up jOHNNY unitas corpse for a tryout
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
lol
Originally posted by Wrathman:
I don't like the Rams, but I really want Seattle to implode. Now they get to face a drastically weakened Ram team than the one we faced.

I hope they crash and burn too. I kind of feel sorry for the Rams, their run-in is brutal.
If I were St Louis I would have called him too, for ticket sales for the rest of the year alone
I still want them to win 8 games so they don't get prime draft position.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Who is the Rams backup? He can't be THAT bad.
Desperate much!!!!

Somebody contact RedAlice, I need her input on this matter.

Kellen Clemens. Now added Austin Davis and Brady Quinn.

Better to play with what they have if they are intending to keep Bradford next year than bring in a circus. They need to work on many more things than the QB.
haha @ 808. I posted that before I saw your comment.

No Favre. Tebow. or Vince Young. Is making for entertaining media this week though. :-)

Fisher would not comment on Favre during his presser today. However, he has the same agent as Austin Davis and it was discussed with that agent. Per the St. Louis beat writers anyway.
jrg is next on the list...
And don't forget Hekker (our punter). He might even be the best QB2 we have now.
Bradford is a quality QB in my eyes. I think they should allow him to recover and start him in 2014, but start planning ahead and draft a QB in round 2 or 3 just in case.
Share 49ersWebzone