There are 133 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

St. Louis called Brett Favre

Originally posted by Rascal:
This is just nuts, they might as well call Kurt Warner. LOL.


You're onto something cause that's actually a much better idea than Favre. At least Warner's under 40 but still just LOL at the Rams.
Favre was called by the st louis rams organization and texted back with d*ck pics
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Favre was called by the st louis rams organization and texted back with d*ck pics

That move would get them a lot of attention and make them some scrilla. I think that is the primary motive. They know their season is done.
Rams should sign Jeff Garcia
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 874
Originally posted by ninerjok:
You're onto something cause that's actually a much better idea than Favre. At least Warner's under 40 but still just LOL at the Rams.

Kurt Warner is 42
My guess next person to receive a call is Vince Young. The Fisher and Young chronicals II.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
My guess next person to receive a call is Vince Young. The Fisher and Young chronicals II.

Lol.....they are leaving no stone unturned..
Only one name! only two persons in one body the two the only two JaMARCUS RUSSELL!
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:


It's not quite the Seahawks, but I'll take it.

im more surprised that favre turned it down than the rams contacting him
I bet TO could play QB.....
Jeff George is still waiting by the phone.
How sad.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by Rascal:
This is just nuts, they might as well call Kurt Warner. LOL.


You're onto something cause that's actually a much better idea than Favre. At least Warner's under 40 but still just LOL at the Rams.


Actually, Kurt is 42.