LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 331 users in the forums

St. Louis called Brett Favre

Shop 49ers game tickets
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter14m
St. Louis called Brett Favre, asking if the 44-year-old QB if he would be willing to play. Favre declined. More to story on ESPN all day.

Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter14m
St. Louis called Brett Favre, asking if the 44-year-old QB if he would be willing to play. Favre declined. More to story on ESPN all day.

r u srs?
I hear Blanda is still available.
lol Steve DeBerg
Maybe they can sign Unitas for cheap.
Pretty sad when even Favre declines you. You know dude would lace me up if a contender came calling
Y.A. is out there, he's well rested after 50 years on the sidelines. Keep the throws short.
When asked if he would come out of retirement, Brett replied "hmmm, Depends". The rams responded, "Don't worry, they'll fit underneath your uniform."
Wtf are the rams thinking. That's like us asking Montana to come out of retirement.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Wtf are the rams thinking. That's like us asking Montana to come out of retirement.

They're QB options right now are Austin Davis, Brady Quinn, and Kellen Clemens. Lol, they're desperate.

Why don't they call Garcia? Evidently he still has something left in the tank at 43. LOL He's been telling anyone that will listen. Hell I'd start Garcia even on a short week before Kellen Clemens and I have no confidence in Garcia being able to get it done at 43 years young. Rams =
Just shows their desperation...all of which is why you must have quality b/u's at all positions, but particularly at QB. The Rams don't have much of a running game, which just further weakens their offense. I'm glad Favre turned them down...we surely don't need yet another farewell after he got his brains beat in.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
This is just nuts, they might as well call Kurt Warner. LOL.

It's not quite the Seahawks, but I'll take it.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

It's not quite the Seahawks, but I'll take it.

hahahahahahah
Share 49ersWebzone