There are 144 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**** WEEK 8 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/24 - 10/28 ****

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Remind me never to bet or have confidence in any team I hate aka Seahawks, godt damn the Seahawks are such p***ys on the road, couldn't even make a 14 point spread. 9ers smashed the Lambs in their house WITH Sam Bradford, da fuq is wrong with Seattle, oh yah that's right they ain't the San Francisco 49ers!!!!

If your gonna be good, be good, if your gonna suck, just suck, how the fug do the Seahawks do both on the road.

dad won a grand last night lol (at least he thinks)

picked mnf to be under 42 points, was the final game of 8 game parlay

I played $200 on the under and $900 on Seattle's dumb ass. If there was a bet that Seattle won't make it to the Super Bowl I'd lay down 5 stacks of high society!!!
I played $200 on the under and $900 on Seattle's dumb ass. If there was a bet that Seattle won't make it to the Super Bowl I'd lay down 5 stacks of high society!!!

Good news for you. That bet exists!! I guarantee you that you can find a sports book in Vegas that would take that bet. Talk to the manager.

Man up (or shut up..... I think thats how it goes)
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Originally posted by LVJay:
They got beat down tonight. Too bad they don't go on the road next week to play a good team. I'd like them to lose at least one more before we tear them a new hole on SNF Dec 8th.

Don't forget coming out of week 1, we looked weak, and you guys were riding off a huge game against GB, and we all know how that turned out. Just saying I wouldn't go making bold predictions about that Dec 8 game. Assuming both teams are healthy when it comes around, really could go either way. Seahawks may be considered a weak road team historically, but we're 4-1 this year so far on the road, maybe not dominating victories, but victories nonetheless. And the one team that we lost to on the road, was a close one against the team that stomped you guys at home. Dec 8 will be a fun game to watch, but I really don't think it'll be a stomping on either side.

CAWKS will get torn a new hole, carroll will choke on a WHOLE pack of gum (at once) and your CAWKiness will diminish under your current username you have now (IDK, maybe you like to create multiple accounts)
Remind me never to bet or have confidence in any team I hate aka Seahawks, godt damn the Seahawks are such p***ys on the road, couldn't even make a 14 point spread. 9ers smashed the Lambs in their house WITH Sam Bradford, da fuq is wrong with Seattle, oh yah that's right they ain't the San Francisco 49ers!!!!

If your gonna be good, be good, if your gonna suck, just suck, how the fug do the Seahawks do both on the road.

When I made my bet for Hawks to win the SB, it was 7-1, that was before Rice tore his ACL. So lets say its 9-1 now. You willing to drop down $500 in hopes of only making $55.55 on top of your original bet (probably even less in reality from a real bookie)?
They got beat down tonight. Too bad they don't go on the road next week to play a good team. I'd like them to lose at least one more before we tear them a new hole on SNF Dec 8th.

Don't forget coming out of week 1, we looked weak, and you guys were riding off a huge game against GB, and we all know how that turned out. Just saying I wouldn't go making bold predictions about that Dec 8 game. Assuming both teams are healthy when it comes around, really could go either way. Seahawks may be considered a weak road team historically, but we're 4-1 this year so far on the road, maybe not dominating victories, but victories nonetheless. And the one team that we lost to on the road, was a close one against the team that stomped you guys at home. Dec 8 will be a fun game to watch, but I really don't think it'll be a stomping on either side.

CAWKS will get torn a new hole, carroll will choke on a WHOLE pack of gum (at once) and your CAWKiness will diminish under your current username you have now (IDK, maybe you like to create multiple accounts)

multiple accounts?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

When I made my bet for Hawks to win the SB, it was 7-1, that was before Rice tore his ACL. So lets say its 9-1 now. You willing to drop down $500 in hopes of only making $55.55 on top of your original bet (probably even less in reality from a real bookie)?

Seahawk fans, C'mon I thought you guys were smarter than that, $500 isn't even one stack lol.