There are 165 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**** WEEK 8 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/24 - 10/28 ****

WTF, were they playing in Seattle? From the sound of the crowd on the last play of the game, you would think that they were cheering for the defense as it was deafening. Stupid crowd doesn't know to keep everything quiet when the home team is on offense, trying to win the game.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
How does the little f**k seem not affected by the pounding he took? F**k!

he's use to getting roughed up by his lady, his coach, teammates (on the down low)
Originally posted by Psinex:
WTF, were they playing in Seattle? From the sound of the crowd on the last play of the game, you would think that they were cheering for the defense as it was deafening. Stupid crowd doesn't know to keep everything quiet when the home team is on offense, trying to win the game.

Maybe it was these guys . . .
http://www.midwestseahawkers.com/

'specially since most eyes in St Louis were focused on the diamond tonight
Originally posted by LVJay:
They got beat down tonight. Too bad they don't go on the road next week to play a good team. I'd like them to lose at least one more before we tear them a new hole on MNF Dec 8th.

Don't forget coming out of week 1, we looked weak, and you guys were riding off a huge game against GB, and we all know how that turned out. Just saying I wouldn't go making bold predictions about that Dec 8 game. Assuming both teams are healthy when it comes around, really could go either way. Seahawks may be considered a weak road team historically, but we're 4-1 this year so far on the road, maybe not dominating victories, but victories nonetheless. And the one team that we lost to on the road, was a close one against the team that stomped you guys at home. Dec 8 will be a fun game to watch, but I really don't think it'll be a stomping on either side.
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Originally posted by LVJay:
They got beat down tonight. Too bad they don't go on the road next week to play a good team. I'd like them to lose at least one more before we tear them a new hole on MNF Dec 8th.

Don't forget coming out of week 1, we looked weak, and you guys were riding off a huge game against GB, and we all know how that turned out. Just saying I wouldn't go making bold predictions about that Dec 8 game. Assuming both teams are healthy when it comes around, really could go either way. Seahawks may be considered a weak road team historically, but we're 4-1 this year so far on the road, maybe not dominating victories, but victories nonetheless. And the one team that we lost to on the road, was a close one against the team that stomped you guys at home. Dec 8 will be a fun game to watch, but I really don't think it'll be a stomping on either side.

I think that the huge game in GB made the coaching staff overconfident in Kaepernick's passing abilities going up to Seattle. They got away from the run, scripting a lot of passes and going three and out repeatedly. No designed screen passes. Seattle stacked defenders in the box and Boldin couldn't get open man-to-man, so Kaepernick had no one to pass to. The game plan sucked, once again. Since the Colts game, they are not relying solely on Kaep to win games with his arm. Even so, Manningham will be a big upgrade over Kyle Williams, if he's close to 100%. Crabtree will be a big X-factor come playoff time.

Seattle won't have the advantage of the 12th Retard. If Kellen Clemens wasn't so careless passing the ball, and St. Louis had just kept handing the ball to Zac Stacy, they could have easily won the game. Kaepernick should have more pump fakes like the one midway through his run. At this point, secondaries are probably locked onto his first read, so if he can fake a throw, he can probably get everyone to bite. I think if St. Louis proved anything today, it's that a steady dose of the run can net plenty of yardage on the ground against Seattle's D-line.

You know you guys got away with tonight's game. Enjoy the LUCKY GIFT WRAPPED WINS while your at it, seahawks looks weak and got exposed tonite. Congratulations on the gift from the Lambs. Christmas came early for u guys AGAIN, and Santa Clause sure does visit the seahawks first when he makes his way down south from the north pole.
[ Edited by 808niner4lyphe on Oct 29, 2013 at 12:37 AM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Remind me never to bet or have confidence in any team I hate aka Seahawks, godt damn the Seahawks are such p***ys on the road, couldn't even make a 14 point spread. 9ers smashed the Lambs in their house WITH Sam Bradford, da fuq is wrong with Seattle, oh yah that's right they ain't the San Francisco 49ers!!!!

If your gonna be good, be good, if your gonna suck, just suck, how the fug do the Seahawks do both on the road.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:

You know you guys got away with tonight's game. Enjoy the LUCKY GIFT WRAPPED WINS while your at it, seahawks looks weak and got exposed tonite. Congratulations on the gift from the Lambs. Christmas came early for u guys AGAIN, and Santa Clause sure does visit the seahawks first when he makes his way down south from the north pole.

I had a seahawks fan tell me we didnt beat any winning teams because greenbay didnt have any wins when we played them...in week one...where everyone is 0-0 lol. theyre not worth arguing with dude, most irrational, illogical fan base outside of dallas lol
Originally posted by Psinex:

I was there. 50% Seahawks fans. It was beautiful, we'll except for the actual game. But the road support for the Hawks was great to see.
Originally posted by maporsche:
I was there. 50% Seahawks fans. It was beautiful, we'll except for the actual game. But the road support for the Hawks was great to see.

no one cares
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
no one cares

EAD

Can we stop being a*****e now?
Originally posted by maporsche:
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
no one cares

EAD

Can we stop being a*****e now?

That won't work. Strike 2.5 if you catch my drift
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Remind me never to bet or have confidence in any team I hate aka Seahawks, godt damn the Seahawks are such p***ys on the road, couldn't even make a 14 point spread. 9ers smashed the Lambs in their house WITH Sam Bradford, da fuq is wrong with Seattle, oh yah that's right they ain't the San Francisco 49ers!!!!

If your gonna be good, be good, if your gonna suck, just suck, how the fug do the Seahawks do both on the road.

dad won a grand last night lol (at least he thinks)

picked mnf to be under 42 points, was the final game of 8 game parlay
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Oct 29, 2013 at 8:40 AM ]
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
I had a seahawks fan tell me we didnt beat any winning teams because greenbay didnt have any wins when we played them...in week one...where everyone is 0-0 lol. theyre not worth arguing with dude, most irrational, illogical fan base outside of dallas lol

Yeah man thats how clueless and stoopid their fan base is. It ain't worth it, Im out!
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
The Seachumps almost lost to the Rams

NUFF SAID

We couldn't beat the Rams on two occasions last year, and these same Seahawks already beat us once this year. We don't have much room to talk at the moment.