LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

**** WEEK 8 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/24 - 10/28 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
I wonder how we'll move the ball against Carolina D. They're pretty damn stiff so it could be fairly low-scoring. Maybe something like 10-7, 12-7 Niners.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
I wonder how we'll move the ball against Carolina D. They're pretty damn stiff so it could be fairly low-scoring. Maybe something like 10-7, 12-7 Niners.

Cam won't have anywhere to run. Steve Smith (I like him) will get smothered by our DBs. No one else will step up. Their Defense will be on the field too long (like Cardinals)... we'll wear them down in the 4th. We'll be more healthy after the BYE and ready to dominate....

27-13
Carolina looks like they're rolling but their four wins are vs. the Giants, Vikes, Rams and Bucs (5-22). They've got Atlanta at home next which will show us what?

We'll see.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Carolina looks like they're rolling but their four wins are vs. the Giants, Vikes, Rams and Bucs (5-22). They've got Atlanta at home next which will show us what?

We'll see.

Exactly. Not to mention, they got a lot of help from the Rams (too many penalties, turnovers, ejection, Sam goes down, etc)...
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

We'll see.

This. I'm not impressed to be honest.
We will be coming off a bye and will be at home waiting whereas they will have just played a division game the week prior
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Trap game. Let's go, BUCS! lol

lol
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
We will be coming off a bye and will be at home waiting whereas they will have just played a division game the week prior

On top of getting some people back in the lineup
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Chiefs, go!
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Hey the Chiefs are up on the Browns 13-0, May be they will trade Gordon afterall. LOL.

Brady, man. He is losing it today. Looking like they're going to lose two straight at home.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Brady, man. He is losing it today. Looking like they're going to lose two straight at home.

Theyre tied
the eagles are killing me in fantasy football
Lol at des Bryant getting mad and yelling st romo

And nobody stoping des lol
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone