There are 210 users in the forums

**** WEEK 8 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/24 - 10/28 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
I ended up just squeaking by. My heart stopped when Rogers threw to Lacy inside the 5. That would have lost me the game. The guy I played had Rodgers and Lacy.

Congrats!! let's do it again next week
Originally posted by LVJay:
I ended up just squeaking by. My heart stopped when Rogers threw to Lacy inside the 5. That would have lost me the game. The guy I played had Rodgers and Lacy.

Congrats!! let's do it again next week

I'm in!

Looking forward to a stress free Sunday. Let's hope the Seahawks slip up tomorrow.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I'm in!

Looking forward to a stress free Sunday. Let's hope the Seahawks slip up tomorrow.

Lambs may not win, but I have a feeling they're gonna go all out like it's a playoff game (bodies hit the floor/bodies getting banged up). Fisher's gonna throw everything and the kitchen sink (dirty dishes, dirty diapers, children, kittens, hobos, newspapers EVERYTHING!!)

He use to do that when his team (while in Tennessee) was injured and going up against Manning/Colts, he'd coach his azz off and throw in all kinds of tricks. GO LAMBS!!
I'm in!

Lambs may not win, but I have a feeling they're gonna go all out like it's a playoff game (bodies hit the floor/bodies getting banged up). Fisher's gonna throw everything and the kitchen sink (dirty dishes, dirty diapers, children, kittens, hobos, newspapers EVERYTHING!!)

He use to do that when his team (while in Tennessee) was injured and going up against Manning/Colts, he'd coach his azz off and throw in all kinds of tricks. GO LAMBS!!

Who did the Rams dig up to play QB this week?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
I'm in!

Who did the Rams dig up to play QB this week?

I think they're going with Kellen Clemens and Brady Quinn/some rookie Austin Davis for back up

I'm was in the same boat with that play

I'm currently up 129.72 to 93.26 and he's got Seattle's defense and kicker left.

I'm going to be super pissed if the Rams choke and cost me this game.
[ Edited by linkboy on Oct 27, 2013 at 9:37 PM ]
rams gonna upset tonight
tonight's game is going to suck...just make St. Louis forfeit
lol @ the dez tirade
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
rams gonna upset tonight

You really think so with Kellen Clemens at the helm?

Final score:

Seahawks-31

Rams-9

Seattle's defense is gonna go ballistic on the Rams offense.

No QB
No threat at WR
No running game
No threat at TE

I kinda feel bad for the Rams. Lets not forget no crowd noise, everyone will be at the World Series.
[ Edited by Kolohe on Oct 28, 2013 at 2:42 PM ]

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
tonight's game is going to suck...just make St. Louis forfeit

Lol...going up against the World Series in St. Louis
Steve Youngs comb over on Monday night countdown is getting a little ridiculous. Accept that baldness bro
Leggo RAMS
Let's go Ra-amms! (clap, clap...clap, clap, clap)
rams have no chance in hell lol
Share 49ersWebzone