LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

**** WEEK 8 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/24 - 10/28 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Cardinals with almost 300 yards of offense in the first half against Atlanta. Palmer has been dealing lately, gunning passes in there.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Cardinals with almost 300 yards of offense in the first half against Atlanta. Palmer has been dealing lately, gunning passes in there.

big tickle D
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
I told you foghats about Marvin Jones
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

big tickle D

bending and breaking bad
Just saw Nolan in a Falcons sideline shot he's looking like a total douche.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Dealing what is the question: 8 INTs and 6 TDs in last 3 1/2 games.
Our slate of games coming up are gonna be tough. Carolina, Washington, and NO are all tough matchups. I think we get 2 but they aren't any no brainers.
LOL at Peyton trying to hold onto the defender.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
LOL at Peyton trying to hold onto the defender.

That was pretty funny. He fumbles the ball away and then gets called for holding.

TD Washington. 14-7 Redfaces
You guys see the Pryor 93 yard TD run on the 1st play. Was more horrible defensive discipline than anything. Looked like the Packers vs Kap. Everyone bit on it and left middle of the field wide open.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013102706/2013/REG8/steelers@raiders#contentId=0ap2000000270322&menu=highlights|contentId%3A0ap2000000270322&tab=analyze&pbp=gc-pbp-cd

Like I thought the Jets would come back to earth against the Bengals and with the Saints and Ravens coming up. I think they are a better team than anyone thought but I don't think they are 4-3 potential playoff team good. Maybe I'm wrong though since nobody wants to step up and take that 6th seed. The #5 is obviously Denver or KC but the #6 could belong to the Ravens, Chargers, Dolphins, Jets or Titans. The Browns, Texans, Bills and Raiders aren't out of it yet either.

Also, looks like we could be playing the Panthers and Redskins when they are playing their best ball of the season. Next 3 games will be tough.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 27, 2013 at 3:11 PM ]

steelers, lol.
Is Akers kicking for the Steelers?
Originally posted by Jcool:

Dealing what is the question: 8 INTs and 6 TDs in last 3 1/2 games.

Dealing meaningless stats, I suppose. lol
LOL at the Broncos.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Does Peyton think this is a Playoff game or something?
Share 49ersWebzone