LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 247 users in the forums

Would you rate last nights MNF Game as one of the worst ever?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
It was so bad that I actually switched to "The Voice". 5 seconds later I just turned off my TV.

I had fantasy implications but ended up switching to "Airwolf" on DVR...LoL. I was leading by 15 and I had AP. My opponent had Victor Cruz and Greg Jennings. I won by 2....LoL. Minnesota's gameplan was like watching the niners vs Seahawks/Colts.

i picked up Greg Jennings "just in case" he'd do better with a new QB.

i will be dropping Greg Jennings now.

Josh Freeman couldn't even throw the ball in bounds.
I seriously feel like I could be a better QB than a lot of the guys nfl teams seem to field

this was a really sad game
How much did ESPN Pay for the MNF Package .Like 2 billion? and they get games like this.Bwhahhahhhaha
Definitely one of the worst game ever.
Fraiser is going to get fired after the season, and the Vikings will hire G.Roman to be the head coach to utilize the creative running game for Peterson. Roman's first draft pick will be Marcus Mariota from Oregon. Book it!
Dudes... If you didn't watch you missed one of the greatest sacks in NFL history! Courtesy of Jared Allen of course!

Eli's face
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Dudes... If you didn't watch you missed one of the greatest sacks in NFL history! Courtesy of Jared Allen of course!

• cciowa
  • Veteran
i watched abbot and costello meet frankenstein on dvd instead. i knew the game would be awful
Originally posted by valrod33:

Too bad Justin's wasn't a sack. Would have been more impressive than Allen's. Allen was blocked well and wasn't moving the tackle around, Eli is just an idiot and got close enough for him to grab on. Justin actually pushed the tackle straight back INTO Brees.

Originally posted by amir_tn80:
The 2007 Monday night game in Seattle was even worse than last night's game. 24-0, Alex Smith and the offense labored to get a single yard. Not different from any other game in 2007 but it was a Monday night game.

I remember that game well. I even taped it. I really believe that was the nadir point for this team. I remember Steve Young's impassioned speech after the game and the embarrassment. It really is a horrible feeling and reality as a fan.

As for the Vikings, I start with the GM. They are the ones that took Ponder. Bring in a new GM and let them decide what do about the coaching staff. Minnesota has enough pieces to be competitive. That game was a disgrace and I should've watched Raw.

Just the way Eli's whole body froze in place. His facial expression is that of pure shock.
There was a horrible game played a few years ago on a MNF between the Steelers and Dolphins. The game had horrible field conditions and Pittsburgh won 3-0. I am going to say it was back in 2008. My uncles actually made the trip from NC to PA to go see it as Steeler fans.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
There was a horrible game played a few years ago on a MNF between the Steelers and Dolphins. The game had horrible field conditions and Pittsburgh won 3-0. I am going to say it was back in 2008. My uncles actually made the trip from NC to PA to go see it as Steeler fans.

Haha I remember that game. The mud bowl. Those 3 points came in the last seconds too.
Lets be honest though.

I don't think anybody thought either of these teams would be this horrible.
Share 49ersWebzone