There are 155 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Would you rate last nights MNF Game as one of the worst ever?

Yeah it's up there in suckage.

I HATE the Giants more than any other team and I watched for a while how pathetic they were. and loved it.

Now I want them to win & get to 7-. 8-8 so they don't get a prime draft position & picks.

The Vikings also really sucked. Maybe they should trade AP in a Hershel Walker type trade.
I don't know, I watched some truly terrible football games around 2004-2005 and they always involved the 49ers. We've been there. Someone should start an "It Gets Better" campaign for Vikings fans.
I flipped to it somewhere in the 3rd and watched one "drive" from each team before switching to something else. So I watched a total of 6 non-punt plays. LOL. Horrible.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I didn't watch it but SNF has taken over as the top dog. Seems like a lot of the MNF games the matchup isn't that great and the games aren't either. NBC seems to steal most of the good ones. At least it's still better than TNF. I think a big problem with that is they made it so every team in the league gets a prime time game and some teams shouldn't have one. At first I was like yeah that's nice every team and their fans deserve one but now I'm no so sure. It's kind of rough on the fans and the players but maybe they should start flexing games sooner in the season.

P.S. Jenning sold out for more money and he's paying for it now. Just like so many other players. Packers apparently offered 8 and you wanted 9 so you will probably suffer on the Vikings the next 5 years.
No more endorsement deals. This is why you stay put on a high profile team for less. You get exposure and old spice commercials
it was a bad game, but theres been many others, they're just not fresh in the mind.
It's the kind of game that screams: "heads should roll in Minnesota the next day."

I can remember the 49ers playing in games like this -- looking this inept -- and praying that Mike Nolan would be fired the next day. Finally, my prayers were answered.

The Vikes were projected as a playoff team before the season started. Heads should be rolling right now. I'm surprised that Frazier hasn't been booted yet.
Well, it was almost painfull to watch.
  • titan
  • Veteran
It was pretty bad.
Was watching Dodgeball on the other channel while this so called NFL game was going on. As Patches O'Houlihan would say, "It's like watching a couple of retards trying to hump a doorknob."
Worst two MNF games were in the 99 season. First when Steve Young was knocked out against the Cards (damn you Aenaes Williams and Lawrence Phillips for not picking up the blitz!), and the next MNF game against the Packers when we started Steve Stenstrom at QB and were destroyed by Brett Favre. Those were dark days my friends, dark days indeed.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Was watching Dodgeball on the other channel while this so called NFL game was going on. As Patches O'Houlihan would say, "It's like watching a couple of retards trying to hump a doorknob."

Is that the same thing as "as satisfying as masturbating with a cheese grater?"
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
It was so bad that I actually switched to "The Voice". 5 seconds later I just turned off my TV.

I had fantasy implications but ended up switching to "Airwolf" on DVR...LoL. I was leading by 15 and I had AP. My opponent had Victor Cruz and Greg Jennings. I won by 2....LoL. Minnesota's gameplan was like watching the niners vs Seahawks/Colts.
Sucks that Seattle gets both of those teams and we get WAS and GB...
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
It was so bad that I actually switched to "The Voice". 5 seconds later I just turned off my TV.

I had fantasy implications but ended up switching to "Airwolf" on DVR...LoL. I was leading by 15 and I had AP. My opponent had Victor Cruz and Greg Jennings. I won by 2....LoL. Minnesota's gameplan was like watching the niners vs Seahawks/Colts.

Even with those gameplans we would have destroyed the Giants. The Giants played terrible too and were the shiniest of two turds last night.
The 2007 Monday night game in Seattle was even worse than last night's game. 24-0, Alex Smith and the offense labored to get a single yard. Not different from any other game in 2007 but it was a Monday night game.