LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

Kenny Britt

Shop 49ers game tickets
Keep this raving lunatic out of San Francisco please. That is all.

Oh and anyone who actually wanted this guy on the 49ers has to wear the dunce cap for the rest of the evening.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
LOL Dude looks a little unstable
f**k him
Wanted him a year ago... wasn't interested ever since

Nicks or Gordon is the preferred choices but we aren't trading, especially since we are getting healthy.
Nicks & Gordon >>> Unstable Loser (Britt)
He was lucky not to draw a 2nd unsportsmanlike, that would have offset the PI.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
don't want
Douche!!!
dude got dumped on the ground by TB
Originally posted by kujon11:
dude got dumped on the ground by TB

When? KB pushed TB to the ground twice.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Oh and anyone who actually wanted this guy on the 49ers has to wear the dunce cap for the rest of the evening.

Did Britt boink your moms or something Phoenix? LOL. I've never seen you grind an axe this hard against a player. If he can be had for a 6th or 7th, I could care less what he has going on in his personal life. I promise you he wont come in our lockeroom with all that non-sense. I'll prob feel different once we get Mann or Crab back and at that point i'll proudly wear my dunce cap...
I'm all for bringing him in for a trial run, like we did with Nnamdi last year.

Britt has never had a decent QB, nor has he had a mentor at WR. The 49ers are classy/professional organization and will not tolerate a false sense of entitlement. Ask Aldon and Crabtree! Britt can come in and compete alongside Patton, Baldwin and whichever rookie we draft.

Britt's production warrants a small money deal, so the risk is low. The rewards however are sky high and he's only 25! Bring him in, see what he can do and if he clowns around, cut him and move on.

lol at the preemptive strike at the "lets sign kenny britt" thread that is probably on the horizon
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Allx9er:

lol at the preemptive strike at the "lets sign kenny britt" thread that is probably on the horizon

it has existed in the FA section for a few weeks

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/free-agency/177139-kenny-britt-the-answer/
He's a psychiatrist's dream.
Share 49ersWebzone