There are 92 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Larry Fitzgerald is an A$$#o%€

First i heard of them aqusations! Larry on the field has been nothing but class! His off field charities double this thought for me! I lived in hawaii n when he made probowl he donated millions to the children there alone. Thats a top flight dude in my book!
Hhhmmm sherman has long hair maybe thats why he doesnt talk s**t to larry jk jk
Goniners
Titans here we come!!!!
Gotta love it
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,933
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
You must be new around here....

I am. When do I get my welcoming fruit basket ?
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
You must be new around here....

I am. When do I get my welcoming fruit basket ?

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
You must be new around here....

I am. When do I get my welcoming fruit basket ?


Noobs.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
You must be new around here....

I am. When do I get my welcoming fruit basket ?

Soon. We have no shortage of fruits around here.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,555
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Pure class

Larry Fitzgerald -- the star wide receiver for the Arizona Cardinals -- has been ordered to stay away from his baby mama and his 11-month-old son after he allegedly knocked her around a room and pulled her hair out.

Angela Nazario claims she brought the couple's son to visit Larry at his Phoenix home last October when the former lovers began arguing.

Nazario alleges in her legal papers filed in Arizona, Fitzgerald attempted to "defuse the situation" by raising his fist and challenging her to a play fight. Nazario admits she responded by swinging at him and "may have hit his face."

Fitzgerald then turned from playful to enraged, allegedly pushing Nazario down to her knees. She claims he "grabbed me by my hair with both hands on the back of my head very very hard and tossed me across the room."

Later, when she tried to leave with her son, Nazario says Fitzgerald "grabbed the back of my neck and slammed me down on the marble floor ... [I] was disoriented for awhile and could not get up, I remember he mumbled something about 'that's what happens when you try taking my son away from me.'" As she got in the car to leave she realized she had lost "chunks" of hair.

http://www.tmz.com/2008/12/31/nfl-superstar-accused-of-baby-mama-beatdown/#ixzz2i6OeDJKL Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

yes pure class all the way.

Ok. I change my mind. This accusation has to be 100% true.
I agree with the sarcasm. Unless there is an arrest and charges filed it probably didn't go down as she said, where are the pictures? From her description there should be some marks. Not saying he isn't abusive, but there is no proof. Speaking from experience, from myself and what I have witnessed when relationships are headed south or have gone south people make things up to make themselves look like victims and that goes both ways. Also someone is using TMZ as a source? Aren't they the TV version of those gossip mags at the checkout line at the grocery store?
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Pure class

Larry Fitzgerald -- the star wide receiver for the Arizona Cardinals -- has been ordered to stay away from his baby mama and his 11-month-old son after he allegedly knocked her around a room and pulled her hair out.

Angela Nazario claims she brought the couple's son to visit Larry at his Phoenix home last October when the former lovers began arguing.

Nazario alleges in her legal papers filed in Arizona, Fitzgerald attempted to "defuse the situation" by raising his fist and challenging her to a play fight. Nazario admits she responded by swinging at him and "may have hit his face."

Fitzgerald then turned from playful to enraged, allegedly pushing Nazario down to her knees. She claims he "grabbed me by my hair with both hands on the back of my head very very hard and tossed me across the room."

Later, when she tried to leave with her son, Nazario says Fitzgerald "grabbed the back of my neck and slammed me down on the marble floor ... [I] was disoriented for awhile and could not get up, I remember he mumbled something about 'that's what happens when you try taking my son away from me.'" As she got in the car to leave she realized she had lost "chunks" of hair.

http://www.tmz.com/2008/12/31/nfl-superstar-accused-of-baby-mama-beatdown/#ixzz2i6OeDJKL Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

yes pure class all the way.

Ok. I change my mind. This accusation has to be 100% true.
I agree with the sarcasm. Unless there is an arrest and charges filed it probably didn't go down as she said, where are the pictures? From her description there should be some marks. Not saying he isn't abusive, but there is no proof. Speaking from experience, from myself and what I have witnessed when relationships are headed south or have gone south people make things up to make themselves look like victims and that goes both ways. Also someone is using TMZ as a source? Aren't they the TV version of those gossip mags at the checkout line at the grocery store?


Rich people have a way of making things go away. Especially if she thought calling the cops would ruin her chances of meal ticket
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by 99problems:
ITS AMAZING HOW MANY SHEEPLE FORGET HES A WOMAN BEATER!

THERE IS NO NEED TO CALL PEOPLE NAMES, K?

I agree. Didn't know I called anyone anything. But I've see your muscles no need to put baby oil on and flex more.
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,933
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Soon. We have no shortage of fruits around here.



You just won at the interwebs. Wow, that was on point.
Originally posted by Salty:
Wow. Get off his dick already. He's the enemy.
And if he were on your team, he wouldn't be be enemy? And whatever he did or didn't do would be OK with you?

I guess you're one who believes everything you read? If I were on the team, I wouldn't want you as a fan as you are judgmental and I can see how you would turn on me the minute I was traded to another team! I guess you don't think much of Alex Smith at this point and should he be accused of wrong doing MUST be true.
he laid out Sherman like he laid out that pregnant woman
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,967
he's taking to long to get his degree... hate his guts for that!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,107
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by 99problems:
ITS AMAZING HOW MANY SHEEPLE FORGET HES A WOMAN BEATER!

THERE IS NO NEED TO CALL PEOPLE NAMES, K?

LOUD NOISES!

Just cover your eyes and you won't hear a thing.
wrong thread.
[ Edited by ElDannMann on Oct 20, 2013 at 9:10 PM ]