LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 290 users in the forums

Larry Fitzgerald is an A$$#o%€

Shop 49ers game tickets
Not really. I can't honestly remember watching a player from another team that I have to struggle not to root for.

You could see him pull up on his crack back against Thurmond last night. He made the block, the other WR picked up more yardage, and he didn't pick up a penalty and hurt his team by blowing up a defenseless player.

Same thing on the play where he blew up Sherman. Played it perfectly, no helmet to helmet, then immediately went up to Sherman afterward to see if he was ok.

Dude is absolute class.

What he has done for that franchise is remarkable. It's too bad he's probably not going to get the chance to win a championship with the team he's played his whole career for.
Trade LMJ for him
[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Oct 18, 2013 at 9:00 AM ]
  • dj43
Originally posted by maltz88:
Not really. I can't honestly remember watching a player from another team that I have to struggle not to root for.

You could see him pull up on his crack back against Thurmond last night. He made the block, the other WR picked up more yardage, and he didn't pick up a penalty and hurt his team by blowing up a defenseless player.

Same thing on the play where he blew up Sherman. Played it perfectly, no helmet to helmet, then immediately went up to Sherman afterward to see if he was ok.

Dude is absolute class.

What he has done for that franchise is remarkable. It's too bad he's probably not going to get the chance to win a championship with the team he's played his whole career for.

Agreed. Really hard to hate that guy.
Yeah he's a class act. Kind of like how Issac Bruce was.
Originally posted by dj43:

Dude is absolute class.

Absolutely agree. There is NOTHING about the guy, both on-the-field and off-, that I can even fathom to hate.

I also think it helps that the Cardinals have been horrible the past few years. Re-insert Kurt Warner and Anquan Boldin circa 2010, and I may just be able to dislike him a little bit haha
He's the kind of WR I would love to have on our team. Big, fast, great hands, team guy, good blocker.... he's the whole package.

If only more of these young guys, with all the same physical tools, had his work ethic and team-first attitude.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
f**k that dude he should have laid those seahawk douchebags out.
  • dude
  • Veteran
I like when he pushes pregnant women down
Didn't this doot try to impose an abortion on his ex

Meh.
I lost some respect for him a while back when he flopped on Nate Clements to draw a personal foul.
b***h move.

Play was over, Nate had tackled Fitz. Nate was getting up, Fitz raised up and slammed himself down on the turf.
Easy 15 yards.
ITS AMAZING HOW MANY SHEEPLE FORGET HES A WOMAN BEATER!
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by 99problems:
ITS AMAZING HOW MANY SHEEPLE FORGET HES A WOMAN BEATER!

THERE IS NO NEED TO CALL PEOPLE NAMES, K?
He also laid out Sherman last night he put him on his back it was awesome.

Dude is absolute class.

BEST. WR. EVER
Share 49ersWebzone