There are 138 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**** WEEK 7 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/17 - 10/21 ****

Great horse game
Would still rather have Eli Manning when the pressure is high.
Definitely got the smarter Davis brother. Tom Brady lost twice today I guess.
https
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by fastforward:
LOL. I think the Eagles owner wishes he didn't fire Reid.

it was time for him to get out of Phili. KC has a killer defense which the Eagles do not have.

I agree, but I think Reid should have managed to get win a game or two at home.
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by niners94:
As I've said before, Luck is the next Goat.

This. I was just posting something about him in another thread.

Honestly he's the best young QB out. In terms of his arm, his ability to take the hit, the way he reads the entire field, and he has some running skills.

And guys this guy is not a two read guy. He reads what every defender is doing relative to his receivers while he's counting down the time before the pressure gets to him.

He's the OC.

It's really incredible how good he is so young.

It's mind-boggling. He is so good. I cannot help but root for him.
Just want to say for posterity and to alleviate some of the worry around these parts...Our two losses are now to a playoff team with the strongest home field advantage going and the team that laid Denver low when they were the hottest team in football.

Sometimes a little perspective is helpful....
Originally posted by RedAlice:
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by niners94:
As I've said before, Luck is the next Goat.

This. I was just posting something about him in another thread.

Honestly he's the best young QB out. In terms of his arm, his ability to take the hit, the way he reads the entire field, and he has some running skills.

And guys this guy is not a two read guy. He reads what every defender is doing relative to his receivers while he's counting down the time before the pressure gets to him.

He's the OC.

It's really incredible how good he is so young.

It's mind-boggling. He is so good. I cannot help but root for him.

I was thinking the same things watching the game last night. After what I have seen this season he is the only guy I watch and get QB envy. Everyone else I think Kap has something on them...youth, arm strength, leadership, accuracy....something. But Luck for his young age is a phenom in the making.
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Just want to say for posterity and to alleviate some of the worry around these parts...Our two losses are now to a playoff team with the strongest home field advantage going and the team that laid Denver low when they were the hottest team in football.

Sometimes a little perspective is helpful....

oh yea, well here's some perspective for u. no way in hell we can beat seattle at their house. So it's all pointless unless we end up with a better record than them.
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 773
I think the only downer about the losses against Seattle and Indy, is really more of a positive. We played absolutely terrible and were still in both games going into the 4th quarter before we made some stupid mistakes chasing the game.

I think the team is much more focused now and beginning to find its groove.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Just want to say for posterity and to alleviate some of the worry around these parts...Our two losses are now to a playoff team with the strongest home field advantage going and the team that laid Denver low when they were the hottest team in football.

Sometimes a little perspective is helpful....

oh yea, well here's some perspective for u. no way in hell we can beat seattle at their house. So it's all pointless unless we end up with a better record than them.
Thanks for the unwaranted aggression big guy...and let me know when your ready to fall on your sword, some of us havent given up on our team mid season.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,980
Tyson Langland ‏@TysonNFL
Wow! RT @McClain_on_NFL: Texans waived RB Cierre Wood, DE Sam Montgomery, OLB Willie Jefferson. Sources say they violated team rules.

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout
#Texans cut three players for violating team rules in a KC hotel? That's rough.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,980
Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport

Brandon Jacobs officially inactive for @Giants
Originally posted by Jcool:
Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport

Brandon Jacobs officially inactive for @Giants

YES! The dude i'm going up against in my FF league has Jacobs and all he needs is 3 points to beat me.

Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Definitely got the smarter Davis brother. Tom Brady lost twice today I guess.
https

hahahaha