LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

**** WEEK 7 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/17 - 10/21 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
freaky jean
Mathis with 11.5 sacks already.. Damn
Originally posted by Jcool:
Andrew Luck is pretty impressive tonight. .Still overrated though.

how's he overrated?
Terrible call.

And Peyton is throwing one of the worst deep balls I have ever seen.
As I've said before, Luck is the next Goat.
This is why we struggle in Seattle. Communication is important to our O like it is to Peyton.
Originally posted by niners94:

i'm not buyin it

This. I was just posting something about him in another thread.

Honestly he's the best young QB out. In terms of his arm, his ability to take the hit, the way he reads the entire field, and he has some running skills.

And guys this guy is not a two read guy. He reads what every defender is doing relative to his receivers while he's counting down the time before the pressure gets to him.

He's the OC.

It's really incredible how good he is so young.
[ Edited by eonblue on Oct 20, 2013 at 8:12 PM ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

i'm not buyin it

Oh ok.
Did you guys see Denver's #99 punch that colts lineman in the knee on the previous extra point kick?

Originally posted by eonblue:

This. I was just posting something about him in another thread.

Honestly he's the best young QB out. In terms of his arm, his ability to take the hit, the way he reads the entire field, and he has some running skills.

And guys this guy is not a two read guy. He reads what every defender is doing relative to his receivers while he's counting down the time before the pressure gets to him.

He's the OC.

It's really incredible how good he is so young.

Add in leadership and the drive to succeed.
I called this on my Facebook and in the Pick'em. I just wish I would've put money down on it to be more "credible". I just new Indy would take care of Denver. Denver's defense has vanished, even with Von Miller back. Indy is the better all-around team, while Denver is an extremely explosive vertical team. I just felt with this one dimensional teams if you can get a team that plays both good D and good O, one dimensional teams will lose more times than not.

Still one quarter to go though. I'll not get too ahead of myself. Still a two score game behind the most explosive offense in the league.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kujon11:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Andrew Luck is pretty impressive tonight. .Still overrated though.

how's he overrated?

Yes tonight he is playing amazing but in most game he plays average for 90% of the game, but then pulls off a 4th quarter comeback and everyone gushes like he can do no wrong. I mean last year with Wayne and Hilton he couldn't complete over 54% of his passes and lead the league in turnovers but people kept saying he had this amazing season because of the win turnaround with pretty much the same team that Manning went 24-8 the last two years before the injury.
Something is wrong with Peyton. He can't throw deep. The ball barely gets there.
Add in leadership and the drive to succeed.

People don't realize that what he does on the field you can't teach.

Yea you can teach a guy how to read coverages and defensive tendencies. His ability to understand defensive concepts is natural though. He's see the entire defense and knows where he has open and who will be there.

If he can stay healthy enough to take the hits that extend the play so his receivers can get open he can win 3 games in the postseason.
Share 49ersWebzone