LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 383 users in the forums

**** WEEK 7 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/17 - 10/21 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
How does Arizona have a bad O-Line EVERY year?

Their first round pick got injured, then they drafted a bunch of RB's only to play an over the hill Mendenhall.
Originally posted by Rascal:
Not only that, Kap is not accustomed to pulling it back, so when he has to power down on those touch passes more than often he has difficulty to impart spin on the ball and the ball wobbles. Look at any of Wilson's throws, from short to deep, he throws a perfect spiral.

Kap throws the best spiral I've ever seen
they said perfect on the 2nd down tip and the slow motion clip shows a fist full jersey
Mayock's jaw should give out by halftime
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Mayock's jaw should give out by halftime

He's a HUGE Seattle fan. He's always so energetic when talking about them and their roster.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
We are using 2 high picks on very large WRs

NO. Fitzgerald is a large WR, the key against Seattle is speed, speed and more speed. Am I taking crazy pills or something? You get outside them and you beat them down the field, simple as that. Arizona is struggling because they don't have any real speedy guys, even Fitzgerald who is still hampered by an injured hamstring was never that fast to begin with.

TY Hilton says hello

Julio Jones says, "Whattuppp"
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
How does Arizona have a bad O-Line EVERY year?

Their first round pick got injured, then they drafted a bunch of RB's only to play an over the hill Mendenhall.

Yeah, let's lengthen the season to 18 or 20 games, then we can have have 8th string players on the field.
Yes!!
HOLY s**t....the midget got buried AND fumbled.
Was that really a fumble??

YESS!!!!
Ushjjjjj!!!!
Arizona owning TOP I think too
Yaaa Buddy!
Share 49ersWebzone