There are 58 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**** WEEK 7 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/17 - 10/21 ****

There's no reason anyone needs to look like this. Ever.

SEA just good and dominant tonight. I still want both teams battling tonight to the bitter end. Not just a easy road win for SEA
Originally posted by Rascal:
You can never underthrow against Sherman, he will make you pay. Those outside balls must always land in front of the receiver.

I seriously dont understand this, either put it where only they can get it or out of bounds, Sherman knows how to stay lock step with these dudes, maybe its the PED's maybe some sly holding happens often, and hes pretty talented even without that stuff to be at stanford so damn just throw it FUUURTHER
Darren Bevelle is good
Could Arizona play any worse. f**k Seattle. Can't wait for them to come to the stick. They're in for a rude awakening. And they better hope we don't have Crabtree and Aldon Smith.. We'll be ready.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

trying to be Harbaugh throwing the ball around before the game
I've never seen any team appear so jacked up every game like the Seahawks. Is it coaching or Chemistry?
The Cardinals don't like the 49ers and played with everythig they had last Sunday. Tonight they didn't bother showing up.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Rascal:
Is just too easy and yet we had so many red zone plays last week and couldn't convert. Sigh.

our RZ plays blow and when the play is there to make we get the ball batted down for an INT

You know why ? Kap's tendency is always to throw the ball flat. Wilson varries his throws based on what the situation calls for, he will lob the ball over.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

trying to be Harbaugh throwing the ball around before the game

except harbaugh was ACTUALLY a QB
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
LOL, Seahawks have been riding an insane wave of luck lately.

I hate to be THAT guy, but this really is one of the luckiest teams I have ever seen. Its just ridiculous watching their offense.
When is Mike Mayock going to take Russel Wilsons dick out his mouth?
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
I've never seen any team appear so jacked up every game like the Seahawks. Is it coaching or Chemistry?

roid rage
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

Don't know, but they come out every game like mad-dogs. Won't lie, I'm pretty jealous right now.
Haha.