There are 148 users in the forums

**** WEEK 7 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/17 - 10/21 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
ok thats game

rw finally threw a pass from the pocket, wow
REFS 14 and Arizona 0. Roughing the passer.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
They loaded at WR too, Tate, Baldwin, rice, harvin

lol

A lot better than our lineup boldin and.... Well boldin

you have to include Crab if you're gonna include Harvin. Crabtree + Boldin > all SEA WRs.

A healthy crabs I would agree with this

well, Harvin isn't healthy, and, like Crabtree, rarely is. Crabs is a better pure WR though. Seattle has a platoon of second and third tier guys which are well used by their QB and OC. I wouldn't say their loaded though.
God damnit az f**kin pussies.
Man what a throw, they def got some plays we need to be using. Whatever, just gotta keep getting better, no doubt it will be a diff story for Wilson and Co when they see our D in Candlestick
Damn it
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Dont think that's yogurt!

It must be. You'd have to be standing on a staircase to get that low on Russell.
One thing I've noticed while watching Seattle games (and this is kinda ironic because it was just 1st and 15): you almost NEVER see Seattle in long-yardage situation, because Wilson seemingly never takes sacks.

So, you look at the Cards on that first drive: they're driving fairly well, and then Palmer is sacked, setting up 2nd and 24 -- essentially a drive-killer. Wilson probably would've scrambled out of that and gained 5 yards and set up 2nd and 5.

God, I absolutely hate Seattle. But it's painfully obvious that they are an absolute force.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Is just too easy and yet we had so many red zone plays last week and couldn't convert. Sigh.
f**k you Seattle !

roughing the passer calls are so lame.
I sense a comeback....
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
They loaded at WR too, Tate, Baldwin, rice, harvin

lol

A lot better than our lineup boldin and.... Well boldin

you have to include Crab if you're gonna include Harvin. Crabtree + Boldin > all SEA WRs.

A healthy crabs I would agree with this

well, Harvin isn't healthy, and, like Crabtree, rarely is. Crabs is a better pure WR though. Seattle has a platoon of second and third tier guys which are well used by their QB and OC. I wouldn't say their loaded though.

I'd take any of their 4 over the garbage we strolling out outside of boldin in a heart beat
Yeah...that's it, time to change channel...later peeps
Why was the INT not face guarding? The DB made no attempt to turn around and just threw his hands up.
Share 49ersWebzone