LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Anquan Boldin

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Anquan Boldin freed the Hebrews from bondage.

winner lol
Originally posted by AmpLee:
C'mon, where's all the Boldinisms? I can't be the only one.

If I got 10 cents for every player as beastly as Anquan Boldin, I would only have 10 cents.

Anquan Bolding has a grizzly bear carpet in his house, the bear isn't dead, it's just too scared to move.

There used to be a street named after Anquan Boldin, but it was later removed because no one crosses Anquan Boldin and lives.

Some magicians can walk on water, Anquan Boldin can swim through land.

(Drum Roll)

Screw you, Richard Sherman:

Anquan Boldin doesnt read books, he stares them down until he gets the information he wants
Q was already dissed once for being old, we should not repeat the same mistake, dude has been a beast this year, we are in no position to be letting go of receivers that Kaep trusts. Honestly i would rather let Iupati walk and draft Cyril Richardson :)
[ Edited by ninerhippy on Jan 3, 2014 at 10:03 PM ]

Originally posted by goldstandard333:

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Lol they look scared.

I thought the exact same thing.

Probably just the sun in the kids eyes though....I hope.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
C'mon, where's all the Boldinisms? I can't be the only one.

If I got 10 cents for every player as beastly as Anquan Boldin, I would only have 10 cents.

Anquan Bolding has a grizzly bear carpet in his house, the bear isn't dead, it's just too scared to move.

There used to be a street named after Anquan Boldin, but it was later removed because no one crosses Anquan Boldin and lives.

Some magicians can walk on water, Anquan Boldin can swim through land.

(Drum Roll)

Screw you, Richard Sherman:

Incredible sense of awareness. If the coaches have any hope in CK spreading the ball to 2+ receivers he's a must sign.
Believe it or not, I think if we resign Boldin we won't draft a WR high this year. We might wait until next year to draft a WR high. We might draft one in the mid rounds but not in the first two rounds. Plus a good WR will drop dramatically because of a lot of talent in the position this year. I think if we resign Boldin, we'll go CB/SS/C in the first two rounds. So, Boldin holds the fate to our draft picks this year. Hopefully we can resign him.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Believe it or not, I think if we resign Boldin we won't draft a WR high this year. We might wait until next year to draft a WR high. We might draft one in the mid rounds but not in the first two rounds. Plus a good WR will drop dramatically because of a lot of talent in the position this year. I think if we resign Boldin, we'll go CB/SS/C in the first two rounds. So, Boldin holds the fate to our draft picks this year. Hopefully we can resign him.

Anquan Boldin is 33. Michael Crabtree goes out of contract after next season. I think it highly unlikely that we don't take a wide receiver relatively early.

Originally posted by English:
Anquan Boldin is 33. Michael Crabtree goes out of contract after next season. I think it highly unlikely that we don't take a wide receiver relatively early.

We will resign Boldin for both his play and to be the master teacher. We will draft talent and depth and Boldin will teach QP and whatever other rooks we bring in much more than Johnny Morton ever could. Boldin will mold our next Torrie Smith
Boldin would have kicked Bruce Lee's arse, if given the chance. Enter The Boldin ...

• buck
  • Veteran
We should not forget that Boldin, his wife, and kids have voice and vote.

I wonder what Boldin, his wife, and his family want him to do. I do not have a clue.

I think that if Boldin wants to continue playing, we will sign him to a 2 year deal.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by English:

We will resign Boldin for both his play and to be the master teacher. We will draft talent and depth and Boldin will teach QP and whatever other rooks we bring in much more than Johnny Morton ever could. Boldin will mold our next Torrie Smith

Hope this comes true! I like the guy's tenacity...taking the ball rather than waiting for it to come to him. Patton does this already so he can only get better. Add in a top rookie and you have some stability at WR for a few years. Might also put the niners in a better negotiating position with Crabtree...which would be very Baalke-like.
Originally posted by buck:
We should not forget that Boldin, his wife, and kids have voice and vote.

I wonder what Boldin, his wife, and his family want him to do. I do not have a clue.

I think that if Boldin wants to continue playing, we will sign him to a 2 year deal.

I think the brand new, state of the art stadium will help. I would think he might want to be part of the team to break that in. And with Kaeprnick getting more comfortable and growing, skies the limit. He could end his career putting up monster numbers.
Share 49ersWebzone