There are 147 users in the forums

Anquan Boldin

Shop 49ers game tickets
Man he is strong.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Ryan Clark ran into a brick wall. Boldin is a beast.
anyone else notice on the play he gets tackled late out of bounds and exchanges words with the skins coach... some water boy says clear as day on national TV: "hey f-ck you Anquan!!".

watch the replay if you dont believe me :)
Originally posted by mattster03:
anyone else notice on the play he gets tackled late out of bounds and exchanges words with the skins coach... some water boy says clear as day on national TV: "hey f-ck you Anquan!!".

Just came in here hoping to find a link to that again lol
s**t was hilarious
Originally posted by BimmerKing:

s**t was hilarious

I think the was Jim haslet
Originally posted by 49erLegend:
Man he is SO strong.

fixed
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by BimmerKing:

s**t was hilarious

I think the was Jim haslet

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/0ap3000000433456/Haslett-and-Boldin-exchange-words
I was listening to it on the radio as my wife and I had left for a pre-thanksgiving party...when Anquan and Colin hooked up for that play, I almost drove us off the road...the announcers were like "OH MAN, WHAT A HIT...ANQUAN STILL GOING!!!" and i was exctatic...

That game made me so mad, but that play...gosh...that's 3 weeks in a row Colin has made a huge play in the 2nd half to really give us a shot and put us on the scoreboard. Well...maybe 2...I can't seem to recall that in the giants game.....2 out of 3 ain't bad.
We are his third team and Anquan has already played in 2 Super Bowls winning one. He is 34 yo with nothing to prove yet here he still is willing to sell out. Risking life and limb for a win. He is leaving it on the field. His mindset is of one focus and that is to win the chip. I hope Crabtree and VD are seeing this. AD tweeted sometimes he thinks he is too real for this ish but he needs to look to Anquan. He is willing to do anything to get a win. Words can't express my respect for him.
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Nov 24, 2014 at 5:56 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Where would we be without Boldin?

Originally posted by mayo49:
Where would we be without Boldin?

From 2013 to now he has been the truth!
Personially give him the same contract... Bolden is our best WR... Johnson and Lloyd need to stay also.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/0ap3000000433456/Haslett-and-Boldin-exchange-words

don't NOBODY want a piece of boldin. NOBODY! dude is a fkn beast on the field.
Without Boldin we'd have been out of the hunt weeks ago. We struggled to move the ball 3 straight weeks now against complete garbage teams. How the hell are they going to score points against Seattle. Hate to be a downer but unless the defense can hang a shutout on Seattle the 49ers are going to lose. I can't see this 49ers offense scoring more than once on a Dawson fg.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Without Boldin we'd have been out of the hunt weeks ago. We struggled to move the ball 3 straight weeks now against complete garbage teams. How the hell are they going to score points against Seattle. Hate to be a downer but unless the defense can hang a shutout on Seattle the 49ers are going to lose. I can't see this 49ers offense scoring more than once on a Dawson fg.
without boldin, we don't even make the playoffs last year. Dude has been the key to whatever success our offense has every now and then. And yea, I agree. I think we're gonna get smashed by Seattle. Unless the offense has some miraculous turn around and wakes the fk up, it's gonna be a long, sad thanksgiving.
Share 49ersWebzone