LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 213 users in the forums

Anquan Boldin

Shop 49ers game tickets
I'll take Boldin's toughness, experienced, sure handed, and physicality over speed any day, every time. It would be nice to have all of them tho..
I hope he doesn't want to break the bank. I'd sacrifice Rio to keep Boldin and Crabs. Combined with Vernon, they're a dangerous group.
Who lets a 1,000yrd vet wr go???? NOBODY!!!!!
Originally posted by ninergold:
I hope he doesn't want to break the bank. I'd sacrifice Rio to keep Boldin and Crabs. Combined with Vernon, they're a dangerous group.

mario is as good as gone. we have patton to take his spot and im sure we will be taking a couple receivers in the draft. we need to revamp our receiving corps, its been our bottleneck for a long time. time to address it
Seriously where would this team be without Boldin? Probably .500 or worse and no chance at playoffs. Of course it's a whole team effort but man, Boldin is the lynchpin.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Seriously where would this team be without Boldin? Probably .500 or worse and no chance at playoffs. Of course it's a whole team effort but man, Boldin is the lynchpin.

we'd be 7-6 without Q
Originally posted by ninerjok:

You mean, where would this team be without Anquan Boldin, Michael Crabtree, Mario Manningham, Randy Moss and Delanie Walker?
Just one question. The one guy who beat us like a drum last yr in SB was a fanatical expert on the OOB jumpball first down on the sideline, or in the RZ. Why in the name of whatever is holy, have we NOT, I mean, NOT EVER, had Anquan get that must have 3rd down conversion with the OOB jump ball pass/Catch. I realize short touch passes are not kap's forte, but no reason he can't learn that easy 3rd down play with Quan. Why have jH and roman not pursued that? To me that is just short of being criminal, especially when it is basically unstoppable with Anquan.

On second thot, it IS CRIMINAL not to have that as part of our "must have" third down conversions. In the SB, we did NOT stop that pass even once. And that is an amazing statement to make coupled with the fact that roman has yet to use it. What the heck is going on here? Man coach and roman, put that baby in every game at least 3 or 4 times on 3rd and anywhere from 4 to 10 yds to go for a 1st down....or TD in the EZ.
I'm going to be so pissed if they don't resign him

He has a chance to break 1,000 yds next week.
He would look fantastic in a new stadium

As Mr. Ducreaux says, "make it rain" and pay that man
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

Very real possibility that we can't. I say this because we refuse to over pay and even though we are a contender, I cant see him taking as much of a discount as tight ass Baalke would want him to take.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by spizzy:

Very real possibility that we can't. I say this because we refuse to over pay and even though we are a contender, I cant see him taking as much of a discount as tight ass Baalke would want him to take.
agree. I think he's gone after this season. We'll re-sign crabs though.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by spizzy:

agree. I think he's gone after this season. We'll re-sign crabs though.

He'll make major $$$ whether its from us or someone else... the guy's worth it for sure...
Share 49ersWebzone