There are 255 users in the forums

Anquan Boldin

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by pfizz:
I wonder what's the hold up? There' were multiple reports earlier this week that the deal was close to being done but we haven't heard a word since.

He's just letting the 49ers negotiate the deal he will sign with the Seahawks
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
I wonder what's the hold up? There' were multiple reports earlier this week that the deal was close to being done but we haven't heard a word since.

They are going to have enough trouble trying to keep and pay their own
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

They are going to have enough trouble trying to keep and pay their own

Ya, that Percy Harvin deal is going to start to hurt now.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
I am AB81 and I approve this message,

Love the new look AB!
Don't sweat it!

He'll be a Niner for 2-3 more seasons.
I don't think there's any denying that Boldin is holdin after the cap went up. This not only drives his price up but combined with the release of Rice and Bryant would def put Seattle in the running for AB. Without him last year miners do not make playoffs... Of course the hawks are putting a bid together even if to only ensure we overpay for him.
[ Edited by matthewabbit on Mar 2, 2014 at 2:07 PM ]
  • kray28
  • Veteran
We have 15 million in cap space. How much of a cap impact does cutting Rogers have?....add that in for even more cap space.

Find a way to make it work. You have to resign Boldin.
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
I don't think there's any denying that Boldin is holdin after the cap went up. This not only drives his price up but combined with the release of Rice and Bryant would def put Seattle in the running for AB. Without him last year miners do not make playoffs... Of course the hawks are putting a bid together even if to only ensure we overpay for him.

This is why I love Trent and Paraag. I have zero doubts that they will do the right thing for our ball club! They are indispensable!
Whats going on? What is the Hold Up? I thought he was supposed to sign a week ago? I'm actually starting to think he's a goner now. With the cap going up, he probably wants a nice payday for 2 or 3 years before he hangs it up. We totally blew it not locking him up before the new announcement of the cap figure was set this week. Dam it.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Whats going on? What is the Hold Up? I thought he was supposed to sign a week ago? I'm actually starting to think he's a goner now. With the cap going up, he probably wants a nice payday for 2 or 3 years before he hangs it up. We totally blew it not locking him up before the new announcement of the cap figure was set this week. Dam it.

Lol, you think Boldins agent didn't know about the cap going up? You naive, son.

Well then if Anquan wants more then $6 or 7$mill a year then I'd move on from him and it PAINS me to say it. I'm an avid Quan fan but he will be 34 this season and that money needs to be addressed to other key youth like Kaep and Aldon. I do hope we keep Quan at the right price. Also that motherphucker HEATH EVANS Deliverance jerk has it in for the 49ers or what?? He keeps instigating that the Seahawks should go fierce after Anquan.
3-year, $18 mil

Well then if Anquan wants more then $6 or 7$mill a year then I'd move on from him and it PAINS me to say it. I'm an avid Quan fan but he will be 34 this season and that money needs to be addressed to other key youth like Kaep and Aldon. I do hope we keep Quan at the right price. Also that motherphucker HEATH EVANS Deliverance jerk has it in for the 49ers or what?? He keeps instigating that the Seahawks should go fierce after Anquan.

Don't get your panties in a bunch over heath Evans.
Originally posted by darkknight49:

LOL yeah I heard Evans say that on NFL Network. No way in hell that's happening. He needs to pull that Seacawk out of his ass and think intelligently for once in his life.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by darkknight49:

LOL yeah I heard Evans say that on NFL Network. No way in hell that's happening. He needs to pull that Seacawk out of his ass and think intelligently for once in his life.

LOL, heath Evans is incapable of intelligent thought. He must have dirt on the nfl network execs, cause I don't understand why he's still on TV.
Share 49ersWebzone