LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

Anquan Boldin

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
sign heeeeeemmmmm!
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 30s
Expect the money in Anquan Boldin's deal to be similar to the three-year, $17.5M deal Reggie Wayne got in 2012. Question is 2 or 3 years.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Expect the money in Anquan Boldin's deal to be similar to the three-year, $17.5M deal Reggie Wayne got in 2012. Question is 2 or 3 years.

Ding ding ding, those who think he'll come back for $5 million or less per season are deluding themselves.
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Ding ding ding, those who think he'll come back for $5 million or less per season are deluding themselves.

I wonder how much of it will be guaranteed? I bet we'll be able to cut him in his third year without hurting the cap.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by obx49:

I wonder how much of it will be guaranteed? I bet we'll be able to cut him in his third year without hurting the cap.

We'll probably be able to cut him after 1 year. It'll be front loaded which will go against Baalke's MO, probably to the tune of $8M in 2014, all of it guaranteed, with the the next 2 being heavily incentive laiden but with base salaries of $4-6 million.
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by obx49:

We'll probably be able to cut him after 1 year. It'll be front loaded which will go against Baalke's MO, probably to the tune of $8M in 2014, all of it guaranteed, with the the next 2 being heavily incentive laiden but with base salaries of $4-6 million.

Yea that makes sense. He's getting up there in age. Although he's a freaking beast of nature and plays the WR position like a LB, I'm getting really concerned about his age and taking PT from the younger guys.
Surprised this his signing didn't happen days ago. I'm praying all this Harbaugh uncertainty doesn't cost us Boldin.
we dont win SB 49 without him
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
we dont win SB 49 without him

Q is the man. We mos def need him to get that ring.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Q is the man. We mos def need him to get that ring.

Signing Q will dictate who we draft in the first round. If he signs, I think we go CB. If not, it will have to be a receiver.

why havent we signed him yet
Originally posted by lucky_49:

He will sign today

BOOK IT
wrong post
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Feb 27, 2014 at 12:56 PM ]
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by lucky_49:

He will sign today

BOOK IT