LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

Anquan Boldin

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by kray28:
Might be Crabs' turn this time.

Patton and McDonald, the secret weapons will be unleashed.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Boldin will be the difference maker in this game

In my opinion, the key is Kap.

As good as Seattle is, they can't take away all of our options. He's going to need to go through his progressions masterfully today.
I say Sign Boldin for 2 more year he still got alot of gas left in the tank one of my favourite Receivers to play the game he gives the 49ers a big advantage at wide receiver strong physical Wide Receiver he makes the big clutch plays all the time trough out his whole career he has love his style of play...Boldin along side Crabtree and Vernon Davis is a night mare for defensives...
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Boldin will be the difference maker in this game

In my opinion, the key is Kap.

As good as Seattle is, they can't take away all of our options. He's going to need to go through his progressions masterfully today.

Patton will win the game.
I believe Seattle will try to take Boldin out of the game, which will open up things for Crabtree and VD. Then Patton or Gore or James will be up and at em!
As stated earlier this week, and this season. THIS GAME is the reason we brought in AB We knew that we would see Seattle in the playoffs. Hope he has a great game and knocks the crap out of #25 on Running plays, a few good plays early on agains #25 and get in Seattle's head!!!!! (I know easier said than done)
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
I believe Seattle will try to take Boldin out of the game, which will open up things for Crabtree and VD. Then Patton or Gore or James will be up and at em!

I don't think Seattle will try to take any one player away. They will try to play these guys one on one and it will be up to the O-line to protect and for Colin Kaepernick to be on target with his passing. He also shouldn't forget about the backs in the passing game. There should be a lot open underneath for them.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I don't think Seattle will try to take any one player away. They will try to play these guys one on one and it will be up to the O-line to protect and for Colin Kaepernick to be on target with his passing. He also shouldn't forget about the backs in the passing game. There should be a lot open underneath for them.

Could be but I'll stick with my prediction. Double on Boldin and leave one on one for everyone else. Boldin is the guy who is most dangerous taking the ball from defenders whereas Crabtree is more dangerous after the catch.
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Jan 19, 2014 at 11:44 AM ]
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by KungFuJoe:
I wish I could be a hardcore fan like you. What's the secret; no life, family, job? I might have to readjust my priorities.

Bro, this is a 49er fan website! There are varying degrees of fandom and levels of involvement therein but there is no need to be ugly to anyone. Whether you be a bandwagon or 24/7 diehard it matters not to me but at a minimum we need to respect one another. As for myself, I have always felt that I have learned a lot from my 49er brethren and this is what sharing as fans is all about

Tell your friend. I was the one who asked the question. There was no need to respond with, "we ALL knew that." Because "we all" did not know that. Hence my question. But, I understand vets sticking together.
[ Edited by KungFuJoe on Jan 19, 2014 at 12:48 PM ]

Originally posted by KungFuJoe:
Tell your friend. I was the one who asked the question. There was no need to respond with, "we ALL knew that." Because "we all" did not know that. Hence my question. But, I understand vets sticking together.

True. I wouldn't have charged you up about not knowing because I accept all 49er fans, but I was responding to your comment along the lines of deriding the 24/7 diehard frequent visitors to this site and any and everything Niners related in season and off season. I agree that some are quick to judge you or me here but I say welcome aboard anyway and let's go Niners!
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Jan 19, 2014 at 1:13 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i hope anquan busts sherman in his mouth early.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

headbutts him into a concussion
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

i'd rather he run his b***h ass over.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

i'd rather he run his b***h ass over.

headbutt and follow through?
Share 49ersWebzone