LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 297 users in the forums

Anquan Boldin

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

This is commitment to excellence! Who doesn't love this guy...except for the opponents?
Whats more amazing is thats just the slow motion gif...see it at full speed

Boldin

Saw it, loved it, love him! LOL! When he killed us in the Super Bowl my respect for him grew...and since he's now ours...love supplanted hate! Fickle? Sure, I'll have some!
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

This is commitment to excellence! Who doesn't love this guy...except for the opponents?
Whats more amazing is thats just the slow motion gif...see it at full speed

Boldin

Saw it, loved it, love him! LOL! When he killed us in the Super Bowl my respect for him grew...and since he's now ours...love supplanted hate! Fickle? Sure, I'll have some!
its that fire we were missing last year
This is a guy I wanted on our team the moment he left Zona.
They had Boldin and Fitzgerald...such a waste! Two HOF receivers!
They had Boldin and Fitzgerald...such a waste! Two HOF receivers!

well...... they did have a HOF QB and got a toe tap away from winning the SB........... so ...... not a complete loss...... by the cardinals standards.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
well...... they did have a HOF QB and got a toe tap away from winning the SB........... so ...... not a complete loss...... by the cardinals standards.

Yes, always have to remind myself...other teams--other standards! LOL!

Boldin >>>> Fitz

Boldin >>>> Fitz

He is more clutch I think...but they are both tough and catch everything near them. Wonder who influenced the other more? Boldin has a year on Fitz for what that's worth...and two + years in age.
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Jan 13, 2014 at 6:47 PM ]
resign this dude, retire a Niner offensive MVP along with Gore this yr, IMO

Boldin >>>> Fitz

He is more clutch I think...but they are both tough and catch everything near them. Wonder who influenced the other more? Boldin has a year on Fitz for what that's worth...and two + years in age.

Boldin is older ?..i thought he was younger

He probably deserves more than what we could pay him, but I hope we can keep him. The guys just a leader.
I never knew Boldin was the evil piece of s**t buck and aikmen made him out to be, hes always seemed like a pretty good guy.
Originally posted by Harbaalke:
Originally posted by theduke85:
Originally posted by Harbaalke:
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Obviously I want Boldin back, but I'm not sure we have the resources to make it happen. As is, we're strapped for cash trying to sign Kap, Iupati, Aldon, Crabtree, etc... Remember, the only reason the Ravens traded him is because he was unwilling to take a pay cut. I sincerely doubt this guy is going to sign for a bargain contract. I think he would be highly-coveted if he reaches the open market, and unless we offer him something very fair, I think he's going to test the free agent waters.

I would love to have him back, but I'm not sure we have the cap room!

Iupati will be the odd man out. Gotta keep Crabs, Aldon, and Kaep.
Still, even extending those 4 (Kaep, Aldon, Crabs, Aldon) could be very difficult.

We have 2 Aldons?
Er... Kap, Aldon, Crabs, Boldin ;)

Boldin will be like $6million a yr. Iupati & Whitner are likely goners.. I'm sure we will be fine the cap goes up yearly

These next two games may be the best shot some of these guys have to get themselves paid

I would say Whitner and Boldin are earning that contract right now though
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
I never knew Boldin was the evil piece of s**t buck and aikmen made him out to be, hes always seemed like a pretty good guy.

Isn't he involved in a lot of charity work?
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

LOL, I know right? Put Boldin in another uniform and they'll love him. His antics are nothing knew. He's been doing that his entire career. Something about the Red & Gold that fills Buck and Aikman with hatred.
Share 49ersWebzone