There are 216 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Arrowhead is the loudest stadium in the NFL

Congrats to the Chiefs fans (8000+ more of them )

What's really impressive though, is SIX-OH . . . whodathunk?
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:

Even more impressive is that they didn't need any special architectural design to help them out either!!!!
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Even more impressive is that they didn't need any special architectural design to help them out either!!!!

Yep - seems Arrowhead's a pretty special place with great fans.
And, after the tragedy the team endured last season, can't help but root for them.
meanwhile in candlestick,

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:

100k fans doe
Well when you have people get excited for drafting Eric "f**king" Fisher

then I see this as no surprise
lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololoololololololoololololololololololololololololololololoolololoolololololololololololoolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololololololololololol....

LOLOOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arrowhead sound is more legit of being fans making noise than the speakers and the stadium acoustics of the Seahawks stadium.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
I wish we could get loud

me too
Hats off to KC, they did it without a partial roof. 10k more fans do make up for the difference, and beating the record by over 1 db is huge. Since every 3 dBs is almost double in intensity.

Disappointed we didn't get to keep the record for that long, but hats off to them. Sure they had the scoreboard helping them, but it's not like they did it at half time with some guy saying "alright, 1-2-3-4 SCREAM" like the original record holder before we took it.

We may not be the loudest stadium, but we're still one of the loudest, so that works for me.
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
I wish we could get loud

me too

That's probably one of the few bad things about being in a large and rich market/city. Outside of season ticket holders a lot of the tickets are bought by rich people who can afford the scalper-price but are really just casual fans who "want to go to a ball game".
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
I wish we could get loud

me too

me three
Say what you want. Outside of the wave incident I thought the crowd at the stick was awesome yesterday! Reid was great at making sure the crowd kept on bringing the noise. The PA announcers need to quit with D-Fence chant right before the snap. All that does is take the crowd out of it. Great job all who attended. I don't care much about he wave thing. I thought the crowd cheered and got up for Campbell as he was taken off. I never condone the wave in any situation though just for the record.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I wonder what is candlesticks?

when we are on offense it's 185.3
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Say what you want. Outside of the wave incident I thought the crowd at the stick was awesome yesterday! Reid was great at making sure the crowd kept on bringing the noise. The PA announcers need to quit with D-Fence chant right before the snap. All that does is take the crowd out of it. Great job all who attended. I don't care much about he wave thing. I thought the crowd cheered and got up for Campbell as he was taken off. I never condone the wave in any situation though just for the record.

Yeah I could hear the crowd on TV yesterday, and that never happens